Poll: Which One Is Better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Firefox
33.33%
15 33.33%
Chrome
66.67%
30 66.67%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Firefox Or Chrome?
I used to use internet explorer for the longest time because I liked the integration with all the microsoft products but eventually the stability got so bad I had to change to something else. I switched to firefox and didn't really see a difference so I just moved to chrome which was brand new at the time. The gui on chrome is what got me to stay. And I never had a problem that couldn't be fixed and it has always been very fast. Chrome has been through thirteen versions so far each one better than the last (of course) but i never had a problem. I am anxious for chrome to release the new version that doesn't use google gears, that will be something to see. And I like the chrome spell checker. And the search with google feature in the context menu. Very nice. And if I ever need internet explorer for any reason I can use IE tab extension.
I use Firefox I like it does the job. I have used chrome I dont like it.
[Image: YzwzC.png]
Chrome takes like a hour to load mybb.com
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
i like chrome but firefox is good to
Superman
Firefox would not respond when it first started. Chrome takes a while to load new pages. I think Chrome is winning.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
I personally like Chrome the best. I like all the feature's it has although there has been some bug's I've noticed but they have all been fixed recently.

Im actually thinking of trying out Opera soon to see how that is compared to Chrome.
i prefer firefox myself.
http://goo.gl/ZWCLE
I prefer chrome, because it loads hella quicker.
(08-02-2011, 03:38 PM)Mark Zuckerberg Wrote: Considering I can't even open FireFox (It goes not responding right when I open it) I prefer chrome, it has also showed faster speeds.

Set your homepage to google or something that you could access maybe? Confused

I prefer Firefox 100% more than Chrome.
It's more stylish, easier to customize, very fast, and all over a great browser.
Firefox or Die Evilgrin
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chrome problems Dolan. 1 742 08-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: jervyn
  HF won't load and Chrome isn't working??? Top 13 3,920 07-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Sam
  How to setup SOCKS5 on Firefox,Opera,Chrome,IE Infecter 0 11,929 01-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Infecter