Poll: Which One Is Better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Firefox
33.33%
15 33.33%
Chrome
66.67%
30 66.67%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Firefox Or Chrome?
Chrome is the browser I use most often, but the add-ons on firefox are superior.
[Image: mpPf3.png]
Please Follow My Pins!
At the end of the day, both Chrome and Firefox are excellent web browsers for Windows, and you can't go wrong with either. From my perspective, more and more power users seem to be swapping happily to Chrome from Firefox. But I myself have been using Firefox from a past few years(4-5) and have no complaints what so ever.
Firefox because it is more advanced the google chrome. I also don't like the way google chrome tracks everything you do.
FireFox, it has the best addons and themes I believe, plus it's the most stable.
[Image: in2Z5.png]
Google Chrome is much better than Mozilla Firefox. I think so because, Chrome seems to be much faster and when i used to use firefox, it crashed on me alot.
Firefox is for sure better in my opinion, Did you see the browsersbattles own bought?
I use Chrome Canary. The only problem is that the bleeding edge releases can be unstable at times, and other times fantastic.

For the most part, I'm a Firefox fan boy, (Palemoon user) but I find that Chrome works wonders now that AdblockPlus has been released for it as well.
FireFox FTW Smile
although I prefer chrome for all the google related services.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
i used chrome and it was very crashy so i suggest firefox and i'm using it without any problems so far.
I was a Firefox fan, but I switched to Chrome now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chrome problems Dolan. 1 757 08-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: jervyn
  HF won't load and Chrome isn't working??? Top 13 3,979 07-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Sam
  How to setup SOCKS5 on Firefox,Opera,Chrome,IE Infecter 0 11,935 01-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Infecter