Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About my brother...
Hello Vexna,
this is actually a very common problem, as you may not feel 'up' to going to his grave.

You may not know this is because you miss him, so here's what you need to do:

Go to his grave - you may really not want to go, but you need to find the strength to do it, once you have done it, you will feel so much better, and it will fix all of your problems.

Let out all of your emotions - if you feel uncomfortable doing this, do it when no one is at your house. It is unhealthy to keep your feelings bottled up and actually crying from grief releases toxins which is good for your body.

Once you do these, and once again you may really not want to, but when you do you will feel so much better.

Just remember, your brother would want you to feel sorry but he would also want you to live your life.
He will always be in your heart, so don't ever feel like he would be mad at you for something.
It is good to let out your emotions. I'm sure your brother would not be ashamed of you for crying. In fact he would be proud of you as it will show how much you thought and cared about him.
Everyone who's posting is giving pretty good advice, you should listen to them.

Here's something you should consider reading: http://shyannjagger.wordpress.com/2011/0...d-of-them/
It's ok to show your emotions.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
I must find the courage... It is not easy
Thank you for your comments, thank believable for the link.
I've been thinking I'll go to his grave soon.

You have really helped me, I would not have thought it would have this effect!
I think I speak for all of us when I say glad we could help make someones life just THAT much better. :]
Yes, thank you... But it's not finished yet
You need to let him go. Try to forget him and live without him, but you should go to his grave sometimes though.
[Image: X55I7.png]
How can I forget? You don't seem to know what its about losing a brother
I don't think he understands to the fullest, just don't listen to that >_<
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,123 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  Please help, my brother is almost killing me Perfects 35 7,220 03-06-2011, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  My brother is very depressed. leoj 40 7,021 12-29-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post: The Don Killuminati
  I caught my brother. Infinity∞ 62 8,345 07-19-2010, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Solidify
  Affected by sick brother Nilef 5 1,038 05-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH