Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help, my brother is almost killing me
Okay guys, I just registered here to ask some help.
I don't write too much, I am very emotional atm.

I just came back from a long school day (8 hours)
My parents aren't home so my brother asked me to go with him to the supermarket, I said 'no, sorry I am very tired'.
He answered : 'why not, you want to eat something too right?', I said : 'no, then i'll pass'
He came closer (I was sitting on my computer chair) and just punched me in the face, I fell down on my bed and said : wtf are you doing? retard!
Then I got another punch, this time on my head, and another one on my teeth(I almost lost it, I can move my teeth very much) ofc I punched him back once ( even if I know I make no chance) and then I got a few more punches in my face. I said some more invective words, he got very angry after that and said : Now your dead! (He did not mean that, but just wanted to hit me more) I ran outside with my just my socks on, it's is very rainy and cold outside where I live. And he just closed the freakin door.
After about a minute, he opened the door and just go to the supermarket, letting me outside, crying. In 30 minutes he came back, and almost didn't want to open the door. After about 2 minutes 'fighting' outside, he opened the door. I went straight to the phone and called my parents(They are on their way, it can take up to an hour till they are home)

This is not the first time he does something like this to me, and my dad still likes him more then me, I am just 14 years old, he is 19.
Please, help me, what can I do in my situation
If you answer, please don't use difficult English words, since I am not very well in it yet.
Thank you very much
This seems like something your parents should solve and if they won't, threaten to go the police, you can't let this continue. I personally would get a lock for my door and a baseball bat, just in case he tries again.
(02-11-2011, 09:30 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: This seems like something your parents should solve and if they won't, threaten to go the police, you can't let this continue. I personally would get a lock for my door and a baseball bat, just in case he tries again.

Thank you, but I don't want my brother get in prison or something. It really would ruin my life, and our family name.
And yeah, I probally will get a lockSmile
If I were you I would get a weapon, not to actually hurt him, but just scare the crap out of him if he tries to hurt you. And if he doesn't get scared, actually use the weapon. Don't kill him though.
(02-11-2011, 11:13 AM)cody8295 Wrote: If I were you I would get a weapon, not to actually hurt him, but just scare the crap out of him if he tries to hurt you. And if he doesn't get scared, actually use the weapon. Don't kill him though.

I am 14, he is 19. I don't think he will be scared=/
If you have a knife pointed at him, and he isn't scared, stab him in the arm. He won't even come near you anymore.
I just suggest telling your parents about it, locking your door, and maybe not speaking to your brother for a while, or if you do speak to him, speak to him with your parents around.
(02-11-2011, 09:37 AM)Perfects Wrote: Thank you, but I don't want my brother get in prison or something. It really would ruin my life, and our family name.
And yeah, I probally will get a lockSmile

So you'd rather get abused by your brother than call the police on him? He's attacking a kid, you could get him locked up for a while. If he's done it before, all the more reason to do it.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
have you even tried to tell your brother what you think about this?
Maybe you guys should talk together about this. ( Maybe with parents )
I'd say tell your Parents about whats happening. If your dad doesent like you, Id go straight to your mom. Your mom is the one who brought you into this world, and she has to help you.

Tell her what he has done, the whole story. All the truth, dont cencor out a single thing, not even you cursing at him. You admitting it to her will make her believe you. She will most likley tell your brother to stop, but he might not. Get your parents to take action. A grounding? Im not sure if they have legal juristriction over him any more though. If they dont ,You can easily call the police, if your willing to go that far, and he will be tried legaly. But he is your brother, I wouldnt call the police unless he actually makes you bleed with a weapon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,120 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  About my brother... Vexna 29 4,052 08-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Bauer
  this is KILLING me! Reykjavik 7 1,104 06-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Last Post: sockatobi
  This is killing me and driving me mad. ........ 7 1,716 03-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  Gaming killing my relationships? Please help. iTz Realiity 54 17,825 03-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk