Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Code Converter(VB/C#)
Code Converter

About
-Coded by Me...
-I had help from a friend on HF.
-The GUI was all my idea, even though it looks crappy.

Pictures
[Image: ed943757ed9fd2e10596de66cf10d5fb.png]

Additional Information

-This program uses web-browsers so it does access the internet, so some AVs will pick it up as a virus.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
What's the difference between this and the website you're using it on?
(07-22-2011, 08:46 PM)Blic Wrote: What's the difference between this and the website you're using it on?
its a .exe version. and i had to make it for a project on HF, i was assigned it for The Reverence.

(07-22-2011, 08:59 PM)Coding Support Wrote: its a .exe version. and i had to make it for a project on HF, i was assigned it for The Reverence.

I dont under stand what you are trying to say but nice work on the app. i personally know both C# and Visual basic so i can convert it my self.
This looks really good. Smile Now you should make one for more then just VB.NET & C#.
(07-24-2011, 01:53 PM)PURP Wrote: This looks really good. Smile Now you should make one for more then just VB.NET & C#.
lol. it would be easy considering i didnt make anything really, i used a website.

Looks pretty nice. Since it goes on the internet I am assuming it is just using a website to convert it. If not why does it use webbrowsers?
(07-22-2011, 08:46 PM)Blic Wrote: What's the difference between this and the website you're using it on?

There is no difference, if he's using a website it's the same thing, only you don't have to manually open your web browser and navigate to the code conversion page.

NathanE ' Wrote: I dont under stand what you are trying to say but nice work on the app. i personally know both C# and Visual basic so i can convert it my self.

Read my above reply ^

Seems nice, but the conversion doesn't seem to be very smooth, by the way it runs it seems like your using a hidden web browser to access the page?

Use webrequests instead, it will make this a lot smoother, also it seems a bit slow, consider incorporating multithreading to this to make it a bit faster
Wow thanks for this could you make one for VB6 to Vb.net too?
wow nice share man thanks will help alot of people out.
[Image: YzwzC.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Get Country Code In 1 Line Of Code. wchar_t 13 4,085 11-28-2012, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Cubs
  [Preview/] YouTube Downloader and Converter full FFMPEG, Massive conversion list 2012 FizzyMentos 3 2,045 02-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane
  Byte Converter (Coded by Unleashed) WPF Application AceInfinity 21 5,420 06-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [New\Source\Release] Binary Code <> English Converter [New\Source\Release] Resistance 16 6,986 05-15-2011, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Blixx