Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New\Source\Release] Binary Code <> English Converter [New\Source\Release]
A simple Computer Binary Code Converter I have created. What is this "Binary" I speak of? Quick and Brief Description:

Binary code is the system of representing text or computer processor instructions by the use of the binary number system's two-binary digits "0" and "1".

Now, have some fun with this little toy, its a real long and lost forgotten language that already comes with your computer, called Binary. Binary allows you to: Open your Web Browser, Turn on and off your computer, Log Off, Type, Print many others too. It's basically the language computers are used to when you command it to do something. It's Converted to Binary.

The program I made can Convert Computer Commands into English, so Enjoy.

It would be great if I got some feedback Big Grin

(Especially in Binary, its Fun to Convert)

Source Code: (Screenshots to Prevent Leakage)
[Image: d57af14ddc033d7fda0cbde4b3252d5e.png]
Download Link:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dsazq7gqesy957b

Screen Shot
[Image: 7ffbb7d26a49343a871c04024b950fd7.png]

**Really guys, I work hard on my applications and some of them get barely any recognition. It would be deeply appreciated if you showed some thanks because I love contributing to SF and I would contribute more if I know why I am contributing in the first place. Big Grin
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-16-2011, 10:50 PM)The High Roller Wrote: **Really guys, I work hard on my applications and some of them get barely any recognition. It would be deeply appreciated if you showed some thanks because I love contributing to SF and I would contribute more if I know why I am contributing in the first place. Big Grin

This looks like c/p. You really should name your controls. It will help when trying to follow your code.
(04-16-2011, 11:00 PM)KoBE Wrote: This looks like c/p. You really should name your controls. It will help when trying to follow your code.

It may look like it but excuse me for going by logical dim values. Whatever KoBE, have you seen something like this before?

Would it please you if I renamed my Dim values?
(04-16-2011, 11:04 PM)The High Roller Wrote: It may look like it but excuse me for going by logical dim values. Whatever KoBE, have you seen something like this before?

I just find it funny that you don't know how to use string arrays but you are all about using byte arrays. And I've made stuff quite similar to this without the extra code.
(04-16-2011, 11:11 PM)KoBE Wrote: I just find it funny that you don't know how to use string arrays but you are all about using byte arrays. And I've made stuff quite similar to this without the extra code.

So what, they are two different things just with differentiated types of arrays.. I told you previously I can code the hard but not the easy... I am sorry for my incompetence.
(04-16-2011, 11:11 PM)The High Roller Wrote: So what, they are two different things just with differentiated types of arrays.. I told you previously I can code the hard but not the easy... I am sorry for my incompetence.

Whatever dude.. you are just making excuses for your inability to code period. You are a glorified skid... that's it. Your threads on HF are ridiculous. You claim to be a good coder but you ask n00b ass questions then get pissed when people try to help you. I feel bad for you.

Haha..
The High Roller Wrote:So what, they are two different things just with differentiated types of arrays
pathetic.
(04-16-2011, 11:21 PM)KoBE Wrote: Whatever dude.. you are just making excuses for your inability to code period. You are a glorified skid... that's it. You're threads on HF are ridiculous. You claim to be a good coder but you ask n00b ass questions then get pissed when people try to help you. I feel bad for you.

Haha..
The High Roller Wrote:So what, they are two different things just with differentiated types of arrays
pathetic.

By the way, I had no idea that IP Grabbing Signature were allowed on HF or SF. Interesting, someone should have the mods look into that; or change it. ;)

No wonder I had ignored you in the beginning you bi-polar creep...
(04-16-2011, 11:24 PM)The High Roller Wrote: By the way, I had no idea that IP Grabbing Signature were allowed on HF or SF. Interesting, someone should have the mods look into that; or change it. ;)

No wonder I had ignored you in the beginning you bi-polar creep...

Haha w/e dude... go ahead and report me for that Sword of Spam award you've been trying ever so hard to get. I'm done trying to help you. Btw it doesn't collect IP's it only displays it for whoever has loaded the image.
(04-16-2011, 11:28 PM)KoBE Wrote: Haha w/e dude... go ahead and report me for that Sword of Spam award you've been trying ever so hard to get. I'm done trying to help you.

I am not a snitch, i'd never waste my time reporting you.

I'd waste it on creating a project then discarding it after fifteen minutes then report you, my friend.

PS: Thanks for the help ;), love you too.
How about both of you stop arguing. This isn't flame forums, its support forums. Now please start acting like it is. Oui

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!] The-One 5 6,612 08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Last Post: darknessxk
  [Source] Proxy Grabber [Cool] Hell Guardian 12 8,363 04-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Last Post: polas
  [SOURCE] Advanced Webcam Viewer TalishHF 4 3,441 08-25-2014, 01:20 AM
Last Post: dark_move
  [Source] Deep Freeze Pass Reader for 7.10.020.3176 euverve 6 6,055 01-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Last Post: idrcelab
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,126 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance