Support Forums

Full Version: Code Converter(VB/C#)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code Converter

About
-Coded by Me...
-I had help from a friend on HF.
-The GUI was all my idea, even though it looks crappy.

Pictures
[Image: ed943757ed9fd2e10596de66cf10d5fb.png]

Additional Information

-This program uses web-browsers so it does access the internet, so some AVs will pick it up as a virus.
What's the difference between this and the website you're using it on?
(07-22-2011, 08:46 PM)Blic Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between this and the website you're using it on?
its a .exe version. and i had to make it for a project on HF, i was assigned it for The Reverence.

(07-22-2011, 08:59 PM)Coding Support Wrote: [ -> ]its a .exe version. and i had to make it for a project on HF, i was assigned it for The Reverence.

I dont under stand what you are trying to say but nice work on the app. i personally know both C# and Visual basic so i can convert it my self.
This looks really good. Smile Now you should make one for more then just VB.NET & C#.
(07-24-2011, 01:53 PM)PURP Wrote: [ -> ]This looks really good. Smile Now you should make one for more then just VB.NET & C#.
lol. it would be easy considering i didnt make anything really, i used a website.

Looks pretty nice. Since it goes on the internet I am assuming it is just using a website to convert it. If not why does it use webbrowsers?
(07-22-2011, 08:46 PM)Blic Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between this and the website you're using it on?

There is no difference, if he's using a website it's the same thing, only you don't have to manually open your web browser and navigate to the code conversion page.

NathanE ' Wrote: [ -> ]I dont under stand what you are trying to say but nice work on the app. i personally know both C# and Visual basic so i can convert it my self.

Read my above reply ^

Seems nice, but the conversion doesn't seem to be very smooth, by the way it runs it seems like your using a hidden web browser to access the page?

Use webrequests instead, it will make this a lot smoother, also it seems a bit slow, consider incorporating multithreading to this to make it a bit faster
Wow thanks for this could you make one for VB6 to Vb.net too?
wow nice share man thanks will help alot of people out.
Pages: 1 2