Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BlackChaos interviews Ace, SF's Top Poster
This is actually quite inspirational, I would wish to become the forum's top poster someday!
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(07-27-2011, 08:09 PM)Launcher Wrote: Aside from this little fiasco going on I want to just add that this interview was very interesting to read. I love learning all about Ace and it was a very fun read. Not a waste of time because I do like to get to know the active members on this forum because I interact with them almost daily. Such as Ace, being one of my favorite members on here to begin with and has been very helpful since I joined so I am glad he was chosen to be interviewed. I have been to many other forums that do the same thing as this where they interview the people and there really is not much else that needs to be done in this interview. Its perfect and if people do not want to read them or are not interested in the person being interviewed then they are not forced to read up on it.

P.S. Ace is a secret millionaire with no money. True story. xD

Most of it is in investments right now for what I have. I was planning on becoming an industrial engineer a long time ago too, but I never pursued it. I got my certificate in AutoCAD which was a good few thousand for the courses, so sometimes people ask me to create blueprints for various things. I created a template to build my shower downstairs and everything, it's great for practical uses like that, since it's so accurate. By the time you're done, it's like following instructions because you already know how big something is going to be and you have the measurements to make it happen so you don't screw up.

The tile I used was expensive too, building a shower is expensive just by itself lol. I'm pretty happy with what I did though, it's probably one of the nicest showers i've ever used in my life. It's probably not the nicest shower in the world, but it's the nicest one i've come across. Aromatherapy, and Chromotherapy, Music, 4 showerheads, and granite benches for the steam if you want to sit down.
This is why my best work is usually always on SF. The people here have the capacity and environment of understanding one another.
Nice read lol, hoping to see this with Omni hehe!
Damn it! Can't believe I haven't seen this one up until now! I'm the one who asked BC when he's gonna interview Ace! Pretty awesome though. Secret Millionaire? Seriously? I don't find that hard to believe though. If Ace is half as HQ in real life as he is in SF, then, well...you get the picture Big Grin Anywayz, no surprise the interview is long Tongue Kinda expected it. Hard to believe Ace made 3,449 HQ posts though. Totally SICK! HEY ACE! Reply to this one and make it your first LQ post and 3500th one too!
XD
EDIT: I'm so fail, correction: 3,450th Tongue

Very interesting, hope you're proud of being a firefighter.
(08-11-2011, 02:50 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Damn it! Can't believe I haven't seen this one up until now! I'm the one who asked BC when he's gonna interview Ace! Pretty awesome though. Secret Millionaire? Seriously? I don't find that hard to believe though. If Ace is half as HQ in real life as he is in SF, then, well...you get the picture Big Grin Anywayz, no surprise the interview is long Tongue Kinda expected it. Hard to believe Ace made 3,449 HQ posts though. Totally SICK! HEY ACE! Reply to this one and make it your first LQ post and 3500th one too!
XD
EDIT: I'm so fail, correction: 3,450th Tongue

I've only made a few shorter posts, but most of them I couldn't elaborate on, so they would have been a bunch of ramble if I tried to make them any more descriptive lol.

Unfortunately that won't work because post count isn't counted here Smile

(08-11-2011, 03:10 AM)Behind Enemy Lines Wrote: Very interesting, hope you're proud of being a firefighter.

Oh of course, the training keeps you in top shape so it was good both mentally and physically for me as an experience in my life. For what they do I think they don't get all the recognition that they deserve some of the time. There are firefighters out there that are a little more slack, but the job itself changes people with everything you're required to do. There's no saying no to anything, you just have to do it, fixes your procrastination and everything if you suffer from that. I used to have to get up and out the door in less than 10 mins at around 3 or 4am in the morning. That's the only thing, it's more of a job that you live out.

They will actually phone you in the middle of the night to test your reaction time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's a LQ poster? Chelloa 9 1,124 12-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Alside
  BlackChaos interviews Fragma, GFX Elites Leader BlackChaos 10 1,387 07-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  BlackChaos interviews Sam, Current Staff Member BlackChaos 25 2,921 07-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Top Poster of the Day Xenion 3 794 10-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230