Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackChaos interviews Fragma, GFX Elites Leader
[Image: interviewsheader.png]

So, I got to know Fragma a little bit more. Here's how it went down:

BlackChaos: As always, we begin with a simple question. What led you to join Support Forums?

Fragma: I saw it advertised on Hack Forums, decided to check it out, and instantly fell in love with the community here.

BlackChaos: That's wonderful. So Fragma, in your time here at Support Forums, you've managed to attain the highest rank of honor in the graphics niche. What do you feel every time you think about that?

Fragma: That's nice of you to say, however I don't see myself as being any better / more honourable than any other member posting in the graphics section.
I do my best to try and keep it an active and high quality section, just as a lot of members here do.

BlackChaos: That's the right attitude Fragma. This is what marks you as different among the thousands of odd members who post here. You post because you want to post, not because you have to. Smile
While we're approaching that topic, lets talk about Graphics a bit. One of your strong suites I believe?

Fragma: Yeah I guess you could say that. I've been doing various graphic design work for around 6 years now. I guess I started through doing Graffiti, and from there, moved onto creating images on the computer. I don't do much graphic design work these days though, I focus mainly on animation, video editing and sound design.

BlackChaos: Jack of all trades, Ace of... Thats actually an awkward figure of speech here lol.
So, let's move on to some personal questions. How does a typical day in your life progress?

Fragma: I assume you mean when I'm not at university. Most of the time I'm out drinking with my mates, maybe go and paint some trains, get stoned, and just generally have good time. When I'm not out with mates, I'll be on the computer either working on animations, doing some programming, working on my forum TalkGFX, or on here!

BlackChaos: Woah. Hold up there. Didn't catch a lot on that last bit. Mind giving us a little peek on what your forum TalkGFX is about? Besides the obvious. Whistle

Fragma: TalkGFX is a forum that myself and Sam set up at the beginning of this year. Unfortunately I've been quite on and off with it, for a few various reasons which I won't go into. I intended on making a graphics forum which rather than focusing on your typical signatures, banners and battles, included more variety, which would hopefully in turn bring lots of different groups of members, (graphic designers, animators, video editors, sound designers, etc...), together, and spark more discussions.

BlackChaos: Well, it definitely is a wonderful forum. I know, since I've been a member there as well. For those of you who want to check out the forum, a link will be provided at the end of the interview.

So Fragma, any new projects you're working on right now on SF?

Fragma: I guess the only main project I'm working on at the moment here would be the GFX Elitez group, which will hopefully become official very soon. Until then there isn't a huge amount I can do with the group apart from spread the word.

I also have a few more tutorials that I plan on writing up, mainly video editing & special effects tutorials, which would make a nice change from the usually Cinema 4D tutorials I do. Perhaps even a coding tutorial?? Who knows... Ninja

BlackChaos: Well, you're certainly good with tutorials. We're looking forward to some more from you. Smile
Lets wrap this interview up now shall we? Any shout outs you would like to make?

Fragma: Firstly, thanks to you for the interview, and a big thanks to all the members and staff on SF for making this community such a fantastic place to be.

Cheers!

BlackChaos: You're welcome Fragma. Thank you for doing a great job here and keep up the awesome work.

Check out Fragma's forum, TalkGFX here:

[Image: newrzr.png]

Nice Interview, Nice Job Chaos.
(07-14-2011, 01:33 AM)com975 Wrote: Nice Interview, Nice Job Chaos.

Thank you very much. Smile
I really hope you interview Jesus next Smile
Good job BC. Another SF elite down. Who's next on the list? Omni is already covered if I'm not mistaken by someone else.

(07-15-2011, 02:55 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Good job BC. Another SF elite down. Who's next on the list? Omni is already covered if I'm not mistaken by someone else.

You're talking like as if it's a hit list. Ninja

I plan to interview Omni as soon as I build bulletproof armor.
(07-15-2011, 04:30 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: You're talking like as if it's a hit list. Ninja

I plan to interview Omni as soon as I build bulletproof armor.

I WAS actually going to post hitlist instead of just "list". Being bullet-proof might not help too much XD

As soon as I get a good internet connection, I'll be posting the next interview. Smile
This was a pretty good read, thanks
Nice Interview dude..Smile Now try to do omni's Interview Big Grin
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BlackChaos interviews Ace, SF's Top Poster BlackChaos 26 1,965 08-11-2011, 03:29 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  BlackChaos interviews Sam, Current Staff Member BlackChaos 25 2,921 07-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Ask Fragma A Question Fragma 36 3,311 07-05-2011, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Ask Fragma A Question Fragma 14 2,169 10-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Fragma