Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BlackChaos interviews Ace, SF's Top Poster
(07-27-2011, 01:28 PM)Laugh Wrote: Please don't start this crap...keep it on HF.

What? Lol....
(07-27-2011, 01:28 PM)Laugh Wrote: Please don't start this crap...keep it on HF.

Start? My dear I have already begun. Victoire

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=20486
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=20450
(07-27-2011, 01:39 PM)Fragma Wrote: What? Lol....
The whole "lets interview members" thing. I think it's very corny, silly, and well stupid.
(07-27-2011, 02:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: The whole "lets interview members" thing. I think it's very corny, silly, and well stupid.

You have any better ideas Laugh?
He's right, he types way to much,lol.
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
We don't need any ideas...in regards to this. It makes a couple people feel special but there's no insight in the interview. You learned why they joined, who they are, and what they do but nothing of value.

I'm not trying to put you down but these interviews are so tacky and wasting everybody's time. It is bad enough on HF, the virus shouldn't spread here.
(07-27-2011, 02:50 PM)Laugh Wrote: We don't need any ideas...in regards to this. It makes a couple people feel special but there's no insight in the interview. You learned why they joined, who they are, and what they do but nothing of value.

I'm not trying to put you down but these interviews are so tacky and wasting everybody's time. It is bad enough on HF, the virus shouldn't spread here.

I know you don't mean any "put down" by your words Laugh and I share the same sentiments as you when it comes to Interviews on HF. But the ones here are purely for entertainment and fun. If you try to compare HF and SF every time something from there is similar to something from here... Pinch
(07-27-2011, 03:02 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I know you don't mean any "put down" by your words Laugh and I share the same sentiments as you when it comes to Interviews on HF. But the ones here are purely for entertainment and fun. If you try to compare HF and SF every time something from there is similar to something from here... Pinch

There doesn't have to be *cough*
I think this argument is a lot more severe than the actual interviews he's doing, the argument relays the attitude on the HF community which should stay on HF. SF was the opposite of HF when I joined, with comparisons of the two forums communities, and that's why I show my support more here instead of their larger community. Smile
Aside from this little fiasco going on I want to just add that this interview was very interesting to read. I love learning all about Ace and it was a very fun read. Not a waste of time because I do like to get to know the active members on this forum because I interact with them almost daily. Such as Ace, being one of my favorite members on here to begin with and has been very helpful since I joined so I am glad he was chosen to be interviewed. I have been to many other forums that do the same thing as this where they interview the people and there really is not much else that needs to be done in this interview. Its perfect and if people do not want to read them or are not interested in the person being interviewed then they are not forced to read up on it.

P.S. Ace is a secret millionaire with no money. True story. xD
[Image: odILW.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's a LQ poster? Chelloa 9 1,124 12-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Alside
  BlackChaos interviews Fragma, GFX Elites Leader BlackChaos 10 1,387 07-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  BlackChaos interviews Sam, Current Staff Member BlackChaos 25 2,921 07-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Top Poster of the Day Xenion 3 794 10-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230