Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My past two days...
Okay here is the story that tell what I have been doing over the last two days Smile

Thursday
I was at my sisters house eating and 11 pm or something like that I get a message over facebook telling me to come to a party so a hour after I came to the party and I was normal and every body was drunk so I took 500 ml vodka and a cola and drank it all "I can open my throat and just let it pass through lol Smile" and I kind of blacked out and after that I don't know what happned it's pretty fudged up. When I came home 7 am with my own puke all over my self and with only pants on and i couldn't find my own house so had to call my mom so she could find me.

Friday
My friend came at my house waking me up 1 pm and I was like fudge I got puke over my body and only pants on I was like wtf happened here so we had a deal we where going to buy 10 gram weed Tongue so we had to cycled 45 kilometers and I was still fudged up after all the alcohol so 20 pm we were at my friends house with some candy and 10 gram weed Tongue and from 2 am to 5 am we smoked 7 or 8 grams of the weed with one other guy 3 people sharing all that Tongue

That's the story of my past two days hope you enjoyed it.

Pictures will follow soon Smile

My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
Lol, seems you had a pretty rough/fun weekend. What did your mom say when she found you shirtless and covered in puke!?
[Image: signatureus.png]
I don't remember what she said but I guess she was mad Smile but shes cool Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
This is so interesting, tell me more.
Seems you had a pretty good weekend haha!
Totally wicked. It seems retardedly fun/something. Did you have fun? Tongue

Sounds like fun. I'm not a fan of weed though, I rather drink alcohol. I drank 500ml in an hour or so this weekend and I didn't black out Tongue But I can drink quite a lot speaking of my height, I'm only 172cm tall.
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Day of Days Hуѕтєяιa X™ 3 599 05-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Tha Sneak
  4 More Days Till I Get Unbanned :p Christopher 8 1,194 11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Josheywhat
  Away for a few days.. Emotion 4 767 11-17-2010, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Peter Chao
  Lindsay Lohan Gets 90 Days Jail cheeseburger 6 629 07-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: BRSteven
  Sorry I've been inactive for the past couple of days . . . . . Christopher 7 888 04-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk