Support Forums

Full Version: My past two days...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay here is the story that tell what I have been doing over the last two days Smile

Thursday
I was at my sisters house eating and 11 pm or something like that I get a message over facebook telling me to come to a party so a hour after I came to the party and I was normal and every body was drunk so I took 500 ml vodka and a cola and drank it all "I can open my throat and just let it pass through lol Smile" and I kind of blacked out and after that I don't know what happned it's pretty fudged up. When I came home 7 am with my own puke all over my self and with only pants on and i couldn't find my own house so had to call my mom so she could find me.

Friday
My friend came at my house waking me up 1 pm and I was like fudge I got puke over my body and only pants on I was like wtf happened here so we had a deal we where going to buy 10 gram weed Tongue so we had to cycled 45 kilometers and I was still fudged up after all the alcohol so 20 pm we were at my friends house with some candy and 10 gram weed Tongue and from 2 am to 5 am we smoked 7 or 8 grams of the weed with one other guy 3 people sharing all that Tongue

That's the story of my past two days hope you enjoyed it.

Pictures will follow soon Smile

Lol, seems you had a pretty rough/fun weekend. What did your mom say when she found you shirtless and covered in puke!?
I don't remember what she said but I guess she was mad Smile but shes cool Smile
This is so interesting, tell me more.
Seems you had a pretty good weekend haha!
Totally wicked. It seems retardedly fun/something. Did you have fun? Tongue
Sounds like fun. I'm not a fan of weed though, I rather drink alcohol. I drank 500ml in an hour or so this weekend and I didn't black out Tongue But I can drink quite a lot speaking of my height, I'm only 172cm tall.