Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RoboBackup [Created by Ace]
Nice work! And it seems really pro. how long did it take you to make it?

My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
(07-19-2011, 07:14 AM)thanasis2028 Wrote: Nice work! And it seems really pro. how long did it take you to make it?

I program a lot of stuff daily, but this took me around 2-3 hours
Nice little application, you should totally add scheduled backups to this though. Would you be able to do that?
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
(07-19-2011, 03:40 PM)Skyset Wrote: Nice little application, you should totally add scheduled backups to this though. Would you be able to do that?

that would take about 5 mins to do lol, yeah Smile I can do that
(07-19-2011, 04:15 PM)Ace Wrote: that would take about 5 mins to do lol, yeah Smile I can do that

Do that and I will in fact start using it regularly Big Grin
Finished.

[Image: icbBxS.png]

Download link will be available soon, just uploading it right now. The only feature I don't have is to add it on startup/boot. But that would be even easier to do later. It creates a "RoboConfig.ini" when you save a scheduled daily time, so even when the app closes it won't forget its scheduled time.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?c4f0qmjxlr5fl6b
HOw did you do that? Did you make the app always run in the background?
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
Do what? I'm not quite sure on what you mean, but I could probably tell you if you clarify.

Now that you mention it... I should probably get it to run as a system tray application, since you need the application running for it to notify you, but since I have it as a tool window, you can't minimize it, there's only the close button. Unless I add in a hotkey or a button to minimize everything. But a system tray program would be more efficient.
Hah, scheduled backups, that's just awesome. Downloading now.
This looks really good man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disc Dash Bot - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,034 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,444 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
  FBytes - Binary Merge Tool - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,014 01-07-2012, 04:47 PM
  File Profiler Demo - Preview - Developed by Ace AceInfinity 4 1,226 12-30-2011, 08:17 PM
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,583 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte