Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems like just being active is being over active.
Well..I'm here to stay.I joined yesterday, or a couple days back.But i'm really enjoying my stay. Users here are very mature,don't troll and welcome you. When i joined hackforums i had questions about keyloggers.
So i made a thread about keylogging in the lounge. Everyone was just posting stuff like "only skids use loggers" "kiddie" "noob logger noob"
And stuff like this. They didn't even correct me on placing my thread in the wrong section, and all they did was just make me feel very very bad.
(07-08-2011, 09:43 AM)Unify Wrote: Well..I'm here to stay.I joined yesterday, or a couple days back.But i'm really enjoying my stay. Users here are very mature,don't troll and welcome you. When i joined hackforums i had questions about keyloggers.
So i made a thread about keylogging in the lounge. Everyone was just posting stuff like "only skids use loggers" "kiddie" "noob logger noob"
And stuff like this. They didn't even correct me on placing my thread in the wrong section, and all they did was just make me feel very very bad.

That's sad to hear dude. It's true, all the good members are mature and kind. It's basically the main thing in SF. Being kind and helping.
I've noticed a lot of the new members are from HF trying to get the feather award. It's sad what people will do just in the hopes of getting a award that will not effect their life in ANY way whatsoever and which they will probably be not getting.
Yet there are some from HF who have joined to actually help and BE an actual member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Emotion 3 499 12-08-2011, 05:39 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Are you active or inactive on SF? Mystic Guru 32 6,100 02-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Mystic Guru
  What forums are you active on? Fragma 27 2,709 02-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Denirulz
  Glad supportforums is active `P R O D I G Y™ 17 1,366 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: `P R O D I G Y™
  More Active Kaleb 10 1,137 07-15-2010, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Technology