Support Forums

Full Version: It seems like just being active is being over active.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really don't know but it seems if i post on 3 different threads in the same section the top 3 three threads will be them for like the next hour and often almost week old threads are still on the front page of that section.

Thoughts?
Yeah, the site does not have many active members right now, sadly.
The site isn't too active. There are only a few real posters and then a few people who joined a few days ago to spam.
At first I joined so I could get the Support Feather on HF. I think thats what a lot of people join here for.
But I got denied because of LQ posts. So now I'm just trying to help and make HQ posts so I can get it. Also I kind of like this forum.
Many users on this forum just join to get that Support Feather as stated up there, but what they don't know is Omni does check your profile out. Honestly, this forum is really different from HF and I actually like it here. Now if the lounge was the same as HF, I would be here all day. I only come here when I'm banned from HF or just really bored.
I like the friendlness of this forum, it is more pleasent than Hf. And, I can help people!

Inventor1
I like the maturity and helpful post members who care post.

Like stated above, we're not very active at the moment.

Maybe soon we'll begin to get great members and become a popular site like Hack Forums.
nodding in agreement with all posts so far,SF really deserves to be popular really because its a more mature community,people arent judged by rep/post count and we can get support with all sorts of stuff here.

maybe we all need to force ourselves to think of some non lq topics and post em,as that way we encourage each other to be active,as well as encourage people to join.
will try and think up some,but am not in the right frame of mind at the moment.
You people are right. I'm getting sick and tired of people joining just for this feather award. Seriously, if this keeps up, then SF would only have LQ posts and lame members. I hope SF will have brighter days then this. But there are still really good members who really help out in this forum.
Agree with the fact that this forum consists of a lot of LQ posts. While this is mainly due to the support feather, it is also important to remember the support feather has brought over a lot of people who have gone on to make a lot more than 100 posts with decent content. The problem i find is that a lot of the threads seem pointless like whats your favourite.... , what xxxx do you have. These just encourage people to get postcount with average posts.
Pages: 1 2