Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are you active or inactive on SF?
Are you a user who is very active on this site or inactive?

I am active since I am trying to help the forum revive.

How about you?
This totally depends.
I could be active for a whole day but if I'm inactive the rest of the week then that one day doesn't count.

I have been very active ever since I joined.

Then again, if I suddenly stopped coming on tomorrow, that would make me inactive.

Active now but depends on real life issues such as university, holidays, my social life and other similar stuff.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I've only noticed like 20-30 users on per day and last time I saw it, there we more then 100+
Inactive with a spash of activity.
I have put in the hard yards on SF though. Been here a long time.
But now days i dont really frequent any forums. Except my own.
SF is literally the only other one i occasionally frequent.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I've been on SF for 2 days and I am posting like crazy hopefully it will help the community up a bit.
(02-22-2011, 04:14 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: I've been on SF for 2 days and I am posting like crazy hopefully it will help the community up a bit.

Only if your posts contain quality.....
I've been Inactive for a year, personal reasons...
Now I'm getting back, but I have more stuff to do IRL, so I can't post much really.

I've been fairly active throughout my entire time on SF, I like these forums a lot more than most, and the community and content is more professional that the majority of places i've seen for any general forum type website.

i've averaged at around 8 posts per day out of 1000 posts that I have. I just try helping out the community, and that number seems to take care of itself without any personal goal of mine or assist. Lots of my posts I try to keep to the detailed side of the spectrum Smile
Cool that I can meet non-hackers on this forum. I feel like a HQ user since none of my posts I made are LQ I think.
(02-22-2011, 06:50 PM)Mystic Guru Wrote: Cool that I can meet non-hackers on this forum. I feel like a HQ user since none of my posts I made are LQ I think.

I wouldn't be so sure about that lol Smile I didn't say I wasn't involved in that sort of activity, I just don't do it here. The rules dont mention anything about prohibiting posts that say you can hack certain things with the knowledge that you may have, it just says no hacking material, so I should be safe to say that.

To be quite honest, your posts are not the best example of High Quality though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Emotion 3 497 12-08-2011, 05:39 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  It seems like just being active is being over active. RAT 11 1,154 07-08-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Starting to be inactive for a while. Untouch 2 472 03-31-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Eve
  What forums are you active on? Fragma 27 2,705 02-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Denirulz
  Glad supportforums is active `P R O D I G Y™ 17 1,365 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: `P R O D I G Y™