Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
✘✘ ExinoHosting - Shared ✘ Reseller ✘ Cloud VPS ✘ CloudFlare ✘ 24/7 Support
(07-04-2011, 09:07 AM)Link Wrote: Oh yeah. I have another question? How long has this hosting service been around. How long do you plan on being around and do you have direct access to all your servers to help us with what we want? I need a good host that allows shell so I can run my online game. Do you bash or jail the shell, can I get a Linux server and run an IRCd? Please answer it will be helpful.

ExinoHosting has been around since early 2010, we plan on being around for a very long time, decades I hope. I lease my servers from our datacenter, so I can go to them if need be. If you are not doing anything illegal you can use shells. IRC is not allowed on our servers.

If you want to read our ToS you can do so by clicking the link below:
http://www.exinohosting.com/terms-of-service.php
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
(07-04-2011, 09:23 AM)itylernallen Wrote: ExinoHosting has been around since early 2010, we plan on being around for a very long time, decades I hope. I lease my servers from our datacenter, so I can go to them if need be. If you are not doing anything illegal you can use shells. IRC is not allowed on our servers.

If you want to read our ToS you can do so by clicking the link below:
http://www.exinohosting.com/terms-of-service.php

i was gonna actually ask about this also because i do use irc a lot but you have answered the question nicely. but the hosting could be useful for other things

Aim = Pr8Source
(07-04-2011, 09:31 AM)Ted Bundy Wrote: i was gonna actually ask about this also because i do use irc a lot but you have answered the question nicely. but the hosting could be useful for other things

I did allow irc, until some kid had to try and make a botnet and started all this chaos with my servers, then ExinoHosting almost had a lawsuit. So I am being safe and just banning them completely for the time being.
(07-04-2011, 09:33 AM)itylernallen Wrote: I did allow irc, until some kid had to try and make a botnet and started all this chaos with my servers, then ExinoHosting almost had a lawsuit. So I am being safe and just banning them completely for the time being.

Really? what caused that big of a fuzz?

Aim = Pr8Source
(07-04-2011, 10:23 AM)Ted Bundy Wrote: Really? what caused that big of a fuzz?

The person was trying to run a carding system off our servers with the use of SpyEYE. Thus now no IRC or SSH access. However, we will have paid access to use SSH and the ability to allow IRC on our servers within 2012.
Paid access to use SSH. Horrendous. :p
[Image: linksig.png]
AIM: Link0207 | MSN: Link0207@Link0207.com | YIM: Link0207
(07-04-2011, 12:04 PM)Link Wrote: Paid access to use SSH. Horrendous. :p

Ha, it will be like 5.00 a year or something. But it keeps everything in check, allowing us to add a tos agreement saying that we can terminate it at any given time.
Just updated the thread and plans on SupportForums, let me know what you guys think.
Pretty nice job dude. The design is extremely sexy itself. Expecting pretty high for Service as well with such a nice theme Big Grin. Nice job dude.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloud VPS required Mirandas 6 375 08-24-2022, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  reliable host offering Cloud VPS? Tilsun 4 187 08-09-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  shared hosting account with Wordpress support? Adnorips 5 338 07-19-2022, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  █★CLOUD VPS DEALS ✅50% OFF 4 Life★█★RYZEN/INTEL CPU✅NVMe SSD✅ US UK!★█ Thuasaci 0 96 06-21-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  How Can I Migrate From Shared Hosting to VPS Server? tk-hassan 0 161 10-18-2021, 12:15 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan