Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
✘✘ ExinoHosting - Shared ✘ Reseller ✘ Cloud VPS ✘ CloudFlare ✘ 24/7 Support
[Image: exino-banner.jpg]

[Image: follow_me-b.png]

Welcome to the next generation of web hosting

ExinoHosting provides fast, secure, and reliable web hosting accompanied by 24/7 tech/sales support at a low, affordable cost. It does not matter if you are looking to start up your own person website or a company website, ExinoHosting has the tools you need to succeed. Each account includes basic email/chat support, one-click script installer, advanced site builder, and each account is backed by our ANYTIME moneyback guarantee.

Just because almost everyone enjoys the summer, we have decided to give 25% OFF all new signups for the entire summer. Just use the promotion code, "summerlove" on checkout.

[Image: Zj7QM.gif]

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are now on a secured 256bit encrypted SSL. All your information is fully encrypted so your safe to use your information when ordering.

Why ExinoHosting?

ExinoHosting has been providing hosting services since early 2010 and we are dedicated to customer satisfaction. We have a wide range of features, a dedicated tech support team, and we are not a one man team. ExinoHosting is a company, not some poorly built website from a template that a 14 year old kid decided to make because everyone else was doing it. ExinoHosting is different, we're new, and we care about our customers. We use some of the most advanced technologies to make sure our servers are secure, your information is safe, and keeping down time to a minimum.
  • #1 Rated Control Panel - cPanel (Custom Design)
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • Low, Affordable cost - round the year promotions
  • Weekly compliment backups
  • ExinoHosting Support Dept. powered by Kayako Fusion

We are SSL Secured
ExinoHosting is secured by a 256bit encrypted SSL certificate. Having this ensures that your personal information such as your email address, name, home address, and even your billing information (creditcard, paypal, etc) is secured. Ordering from sites without a SSL certificate is a bad practice and should be done with extreme caution. By ordering though a site that is not encrypted you risk your personal and billing information can be leaked or stolen and to be used in account fraud. Ordering from sites that are SSL secured is a safe and secure ordering practice, only sites that are SSL secured can guarantee that your information is and always be secure.

All accounts are equipped with
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • FREE Advanced site builder
  • One-click install of over 200+ web scripts
  • Our Anytime Moneyback Guarantee
  • Instant Activation (upon payment)
  • CloudFlare Account

Each account also has access to our addon features. A few of our addons include SSL Certificates, hourly website backups, priority support, and more to come.

FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: Do you have DDoS protection?
A: It's really hard to prevent DDoS attacks from happening, but we do take quite a few precautions in the event that one does happen. We have CSF as a software firewall that can be used to block IPs, we have a RioRey to mitigate extremely severe DDoS attacks, and we have scripts to Null-route IPs. Additionally, we have NOC technicians on staff 24/7 ready to mitigate attacks, should one arise.

Q: Do you offer reseller hosting?
A: Yes, ExinoHosting offers reseller hosting as an addition to your shared hosting account. The reseller addon costs only $1.00 a month, however, each account will go against your allowed diskspace and bandwidth.

To gain reseller status you need to contact the sales department and they will further assist you.

Q: Do you offer free domains?
A: ExinoHosting does offer free domains, however, the professional package is needed and a payment plan of 3 months or higher is also required.

If a domain EEP code is requested, the client must pay the 20.00 fee to retrieve ownership of the domain.

Q: What is your refund policy?
A: ExinoHosting offers a 45 day money back guarantee on all hosting plans. However, domain costs will be deducted from the issued refund.

Q: What is priority support and how do I get it?
A: ExinoHosting offers a support plan called Priority Support. This support plan allows each paying customer the right to a personalized support agent who will assist you with all your concerns or questions. Priority support also gives users a 15min response time and ability to use the ExinoHosting Support hotline for technical emergencies. The cost for priority support is a mere $15.00 a year.

Q: Where are your servers located?
A: ExinoHosting's servers are located in Scranton, Pa, Orlando, FL, Chicago, Il, and in various locations in the UK.

Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes, ExinoHosting does accept ALL major credit card carries along with a few minor carriers. ExinoHosting uses 2CheckOut as a credit card payment processor, a world leader in credit card payment support.

Q: Are you on a reseller account or that of a alpha reseller?
A: No, ExinoHosting does not utilize any form of reseller account to provide our online services. We use a network of cloud VPS systems and dedicated servers to provide a fast, secure, and reliable web hosting experience.

Q: What is the OneClickInstall SSL all about?
A: Since installing SSL certificates can be annoying and confusing we have decided to make this easier on our users. With our OneClickInstall SSL system all a user needs to do is buy one of our voucher codes and use that code to install the SSL on the domain. Setup usually takes less than a minute!

The Plans
ExinoHosting has three plans to chose from. These plans are Basic, Advanced, and Professional. Each plan has a different amount of allowed diskspace, bandwidth, email accounts, addon domains. More information about our plans is listed below.

Basic
==

Disk Space: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 20 GB
Addon Domains: Unlimited
Email Accounts: Unlimited

Priority Support: Not Included
Free Domain: Not Included

Advanced (most popular)
==
Disk Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB

Priority Support: Included
Free Domain: Not Included

Professional
==
Disk Space: 15 GB
Bandwidth: 300 GB

Priority Support: not included
Free Domain: Included (3 month payment plan or higher)

If you would like a more organized list, please visit our Web Hosting page.
[Image: krzoh.png]
ExinoHosting Affiliation Program
We have now decided to activate our affiliation program for our clients. Each of our clients can earn up to 10% of each sale they bring in. If you are one of our clients and would like to signup for our affiliation program, you can do so by clicking the link provided below.

https://my.exinohosting.com/affiliates.php

Need help or have Questions? - Powered by Kayako
If you have any questions for us at all, please visit out website and talk to an agent who can assist you. You may also use our contact forum or you may send me a private message.

The ExinoHosting Support department is now powered by Kayako Fusion, one of the most prestigious of all support suites that are available. Kayako is fully integrated with our custom whmcs billing system, so clients do not need to visit the actual support center, unless needed. We are constantly updating our KB, so if you have any articles that you think that should be added, please feel free to contact one of our agents.

Please visit us: www.exinohosting.com

Thanks,
Tyler.

[Image: tyler-allen.png]
If you are gonna tell us the advanced/plans things then give prices too xD
(07-02-2011, 03:53 PM)djakariuz Wrote: If you are gonna tell us the advanced/plans things then give prices too xD

Sorry about that. I thought I added them, I guess not. Anyways, the prices are added, however, we plan to have out 30% discount run all summer so get it while its there. ;)

We are also going to activate our affiliation program here soon. Each order gets the person 10% of the initial payment.
If someone tries this out PM me with how good they are.
[Image: linksig.png]
AIM: Link0207 | MSN: Link0207@Link0207.com | YIM: Link0207
(07-03-2011, 09:40 PM)Link Wrote: If someone tries this out PM me with how good they are.

We have a anytime moneyback guarantee with each account. So its like a free trial. If you do not like our services within a month you can get your moneyback.
That seems pretty decent. Question though. Why would you give so much space and so little addon domains? I have over 40 domains.
(07-04-2011, 08:05 AM)Link Wrote: That seems pretty decent. Question though. Why would you give so much space and so little addon domains? I have over 40 domains.

Im changing the plans, there will be unlimited domains and email accounts with all plans.

Just made changes to our plans, everything is now unlimited except for bandwidth and diskspace.
Lol you provide starting at 250gb for storage might as well be unlimited. What do you allow on your hosting? What do you not allow?
this looks very nice and also very cheap. will defiantly let people know about this.
GoodLuck with sales

Aim = Pr8Source
Oh yeah. I have another question? How long has this hosting service been around. How long do you plan on being around and do you have direct access to all your servers to help us with what we want? I need a good host that allows shell so I can run my online game. Do you bash or jail the shell, can I get a Linux server and run an IRCd? Please answer it will be helpful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloud VPS required Mirandas 6 375 08-24-2022, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  reliable host offering Cloud VPS? Tilsun 4 187 08-09-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  shared hosting account with Wordpress support? Adnorips 5 338 07-19-2022, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  █★CLOUD VPS DEALS ✅50% OFF 4 Life★█★RYZEN/INTEL CPU✅NVMe SSD✅ US UK!★█ Thuasaci 0 96 06-21-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  How Can I Migrate From Shared Hosting to VPS Server? tk-hassan 0 162 10-18-2021, 12:15 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan