Poll: Do you like this idea
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to remove all HF discussion from SF
I think it's a pretty good idea OP, we are all entitled to our opinion.You should done a poll and Omni might have looked at the results Smile
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
(06-28-2011, 04:32 PM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: I think it's a pretty good idea OP, we are all entitled to our opinion.You should done a poll and Omni might have looked at the results Smile

Thanks for telling poll created feel free to vote Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
I think it's an alright idea. A lot of people do come here to see if HF is down though.
(06-28-2011, 06:06 PM)Earl Sweatshirt Wrote: I think it's an alright idea. A lot of people do come here to see if HF is down though.

How do you know you have 2 posts lol Smile

My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(06-27-2011, 11:42 AM)Sam Wrote: A rule doesn't actually exist that says no HF talk on SF so that could be the first port of call.

Not true, a contradiction in the rules would apply to allowing HF discussion on this forum, as there's links to HF that don't get removed here.

Rules Wrote:7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

Either that part should be removed or the forum strictness should be further enforced here to avoid confusion.

I think it would be common sense to have this include naming off sites with such content, as for how it stands now, I could name off "HackCommunity" or "Hacker" (for hacker.org) and it wouldn't be regarded as against the rules.

*Remove that link if you find that against the rules, but i'm only giving an example.

Obviously something should change, for the reason that i've been having the same thoughts since I first joined the forum, and it still continues with newer members as evident with the person who started this thread. This is also not the first time something like this has been brought up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Discussion] Your views on Age of Consent worldwide? Metapod 10 1,723 01-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  Einstein Quote Discussion Peter L 2 542 09-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  How to remove paypal account from Limitation? Endless™ 20 5,721 04-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Endless™
  Premier League Discussion Thread Fragma 2 658 09-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  The Matrix discussion anyone ? Treblez 5 738 02-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Damion