Support Forums

Full Version: Suggestion to remove all HF discussion from SF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What about use the replacing the word "HF" and "Hackforums" with the sentence "I'm low quality posting right now" or something like that. I'm pretty sure there is a plugin for that..

I don't think this would prevent discussions. If anything I think it would just cause confusion. (From what I've seen, a lot of the members currently coming from HF, don't seem to be very bright).

A rule doesn't actually exist that says no HF talk on SF so that could be the first port of call.
Thats a petty pointless idea. Why would the site admin stop discussion of his other forums on here?

It just doesn't seem logical.

T~
Because alot of people join SF just to ask about Hackforums is down
When it's down they are actually allowed to talk about it I think.. if it's in one thread or something.

There isn't a plugin for this, it's built into Mybb.
(06-27-2011, 01:05 PM)BLX Wrote: [ -> ]When it's down they are actually allowed to talk about it I think.. if it's in one thread or something.

There isn't a plugin for this, it's built into Mybb.

That's ridiculous though, How much IQ do you need to realize a site is down. If this was my site I'd have a plugin that bans people for posting threads with the word hackforum in it.

kostageas

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

That's a great place to figure out if a site like HF is down.

Now, I don't think all discussion should be banned, but limit it? I mean, they're two separate forums for a reason . . .
Yeah I don't see why people have to come on another forum and ask why a site is down. It is kind of obvious why a site is not responding. If they had an ounce of maturity and brain they would be patient and wait for it to come backup. I personally hate hackforums. I quite like it here, seems a lot more maturity on this forum.
Lol thats pretty funny and somehow ironic
Pages: 1 2