Poll: Do you like this idea
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
4 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion to remove all HF discussion from SF
What about use the replacing the word "HF" and "Hackforums" with the sentence "I'm low quality posting right now" or something like that. I'm pretty sure there is a plugin for that..

My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
I don't think this would prevent discussions. If anything I think it would just cause confusion. (From what I've seen, a lot of the members currently coming from HF, don't seem to be very bright).

A rule doesn't actually exist that says no HF talk on SF so that could be the first port of call.
Thats a petty pointless idea. Why would the site admin stop discussion of his other forums on here?

It just doesn't seem logical.

T~
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
Because alot of people join SF just to ask about Hackforums is down
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
When it's down they are actually allowed to talk about it I think.. if it's in one thread or something.

There isn't a plugin for this, it's built into Mybb.
(06-27-2011, 01:05 PM)BLX Wrote: When it's down they are actually allowed to talk about it I think.. if it's in one thread or something.

There isn't a plugin for this, it's built into Mybb.

That's ridiculous though, How much IQ do you need to realize a site is down. If this was my site I'd have a plugin that bans people for posting threads with the word hackforum in it.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

That's a great place to figure out if a site like HF is down.

Now, I don't think all discussion should be banned, but limit it? I mean, they're two separate forums for a reason . . .
Yeah I don't see why people have to come on another forum and ask why a site is down. It is kind of obvious why a site is not responding. If they had an ounce of maturity and brain they would be patient and wait for it to come backup. I personally hate hackforums. I quite like it here, seems a lot more maturity on this forum.
Lol thats pretty funny and somehow ironic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Discussion] Your views on Age of Consent worldwide? Metapod 10 1,723 01-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  Einstein Quote Discussion Peter L 2 542 09-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  How to remove paypal account from Limitation? Endless™ 20 5,723 04-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Endless™
  Premier League Discussion Thread Fragma 2 658 09-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  The Matrix discussion anyone ? Treblez 5 738 02-13-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Damion