Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick File Cleaner [Coded by Ace]
[Image: icU9ns.png]

Here's a little release i'm sharing. It was more for the visual, but for those who don't know how to clean up their temp folders, this will do it for them. Just run the setup file i've compiled for the download link, and allow for the creation of a shortcut to your desktop. It'll run from a reference back to your program files folder.

I would run this program as an administrator, to avoid any conflict in cleaning up temp files folders, but I think i've specified a run as admin message in the program as well. I haven't had a chance to test it though as I have UAC turned off. This is another WPF Application so expect the visuals and customization to be nice Smile

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4o2n5kx64xm4u3k
There is an option so it has to be ran as an Administrator. The GUI looks great. Smile
Looks like another great app by you mate. GUI is very nice also. Keep it up!
no, that's not an option, that's xaml modifications lol
(06-19-2011, 04:58 AM)Ace Wrote: no, that's not an option, that's xaml modifications lol

I think you mean XML. Tongue Have you used it?
Very nice app just tested it out. GJ =)
Good work infinity, I love this glass effect you used it blends pretty nice with everything but how did you get the GUI like that without any problems such as colors not showing correctly on the form? I can only use black and white... Please share a source dude!!! 
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(06-19-2011, 09:08 AM)Resistance Wrote: Good work infinity, I love this glass effect you used it blends pretty nice with everything but how did you get the GUI like that without any problems such as colors not showing correctly on the form? I can only use black and white... Please share a source dude!!! 

Remember this is not a Windows Form application, it's a WPF Application, so you'll need to know the basics of using XAML if you want to understand how it works. WPF in my opinion allows for far greater custom form applications, than a regular default Windows Form Application that most people use.

With these labels i've put into the form Chrome/Glass area itself. In a WPF application you can even have an outer glow or dropshadow effect with the text through the XAML code view.

(06-19-2011, 06:23 AM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: I think you mean XML. Tongue Have you used it?

And no.... I mean "XAML" have you used it?
Ace Wrote:And no.... I mean "XAML" have you used it?

In that case, no I haven't. Tongue It looks interesting.
Handy little thing, I already have CCleaner which is similar but I'll give this a go, nice share.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,484 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  File Profiler Demo - Preview - Developed by Ace AceInfinity 4 1,242 12-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,662 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte
  RoboBackup [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 22 6,309 11-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Hex
  String MD5 Hasher (Coded by Ace) AceInfinity 20 6,286 10-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Greyersting