Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
Omg, what about the price. You have to pay premium to get what is in fact just a shitty white box.

Okay, lets say they are equal to PCs, but hey, they cost like 3x more... >_>
Also they come with only a 1yr warranty, and oh, you can get a 3yr one, but you gotta slap down some more green...
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(11-02-2009, 06:49 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Omg, what about the price. You have to pay premium to get what is in fact just a shitty white box.

Okay, lets say they are equal to PCs, but hey, they cost like 3x more... >_>
Also they come with only a 1yr warranty, and oh, you can get a 3yr one, but you gotta slap down some more green...

...They AREN'T the same, That's what I'm trying to say- The HARDWARE is great as well -_-
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Oh really, the only reason the h/w is great is cause, the mac needs a incredible amount of processing power to achieve the same speed as a normal PC would.
What about the warranty?
They aren't the same, but you have to pay extra, just like I said, for a white box.

Also, try upgrading your mac at home, nono. wanna custom assemble it? Sorry, we only come in 3 flavors, mac mini, macbook pro, and imac.

And, try running apple off anything other than a dual-core processor, then grab some pop-corn, and come watch the fail.
(11-03-2009, 05:05 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Oh really, the only reason the h/w is great is cause, the mac needs a incredible amount of processing power to achieve the same speed as a normal PC would.
What about the warranty?
They aren't the same, but you have to pay extra, just like I said, for a white box.

Also, try upgrading your mac at home, nono. wanna custom assemble it? Sorry, we only come in 3 flavors, mac mini, macbook pro, and imac.

And, try running apple off anything other than a dual-core processor, then grab some pop-corn, and come watch the fail.

My OS X is currently using less RAM/CPU than my Windows 7 uses when idle.
I got a three-year warranty for free.
There are more than three 'flavors' and each flavor comes in multiple configurations.
AFAIK all new Macs come with AT LEAST a dual-core processor, Sounds like you're complaining about OS X running slow on something they don't support =\.

Me talk about XP. There is no way, I repeat, no way, that a mac will run faster than XP on the same system.
Maybe my sources have been wrong about the "three" flavours, but you can't argue, PCs offer WAY more customization and upgrade potential.

Oh, oh, Try gaming, the top sellers on Amazon for mac games[recently] are WoWIII and Sims2 a age-old game that loners play due to the lack of interaction in their pitiful lives.
Want Rainbow 6? Crysis? CoD? Nono, they don't come for the mac.
OMG whoever started this war is dumb -_-
Support the best of ideas ----->

- http://www.vinceking69.blogspot.com -
(11-04-2009, 03:14 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Me talk about XP. There is no way, I repeat, no way, that a mac will run faster than XP on the same system.
Maybe my sources have been wrong about the "three" flavours, but you can't argue, PCs offer WAY more customization and upgrade potential.

Oh, oh, Try gaming, the top sellers on Amazon for mac games[recently] are WoWIII and Sims2 a age-old game that loners play due to the lack of interaction in their pitiful lives.
Want Rainbow 6? Crysis? CoD? Nono, they don't come for the mac.

Actually, CoD is on Mac Smile - It is up to the gaming companies to choose what operating systems their games run on; they usually base their decisions on the percentage of users that would buy the games - of course Windows wins there. That isn't saying anything bad about the actual OS but.
Also keep in mind XP is around 10 years old, people have been sitting on XP for that long because Microsoft hasn't pushed anything good (Although I think Windows 7 is good for Windows) until now; I'm sure a 10 year old OS X would run the same/better.

I use a Mac Laptop with Duel boot so Windows on it, I dont mind Mac for school work its very professional with what it does around that on the other hand Windows kills Mac overall. If Mac could run EXE applications Mac in my opinion will win over Windows.
I don't have a problem with Macs. Our school uses them and I dual boot OS X with Windows 7.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
The thing I dont get, is how people are cool if they have ipods, they are cool to own iphones, but its not okay to own a mac computer? at my school, everyone has an ipod, lots of people have iphones, and its all good. soon as my friends found out i got a mac, suddenly im a loser(i no longer call them friends, i found new ones who like macs). but the people with ipods and iphones are as cool as ever, not that i am a person to care what others think. people dont want to accept that you have to pay for quality and that is what mac computers are: QUALITY!!!!!! and thats my come back for the "oh, you have a mac, they SUCK!!!!" comments, i just say(and everyone with a mac who reads this should)" well, thats your opinion, and my opinion is you just hate them because you have an inferior computer and you cant afford to buy a computer of such amazing quality".

and just a funny side note, when i compared the video quality of my macbook pro(bootcamp) to my friends GAMING computer, it had not only a better picture but could also play the game at a higher quality then his...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 534 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 461 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,284 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,416 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,588 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest