Support Forums

Full Version: Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Is it just me or have 99% of Apple haters never actually touched a Mac, Whenever I've been in a Mac. VS PC debate I've always asked if they've actually used a Mac before - of course the answer is almost always "No, but it can't right click...what sort of gayness is that".

Are there any Apple haters out there that have actually used a Mac [for longer than five minutes]? I'm sure some people instantly hate it because it doesn't have their beloved 'Start menu'.
Lol, did you just read my hate post against Apple?
Yes, I've used a Mac, an iPod, an iPhone. Don't like them at all. I much prefer Windows/Linux, Creative Zen & the G1.
I've never used a Mac, but i'm planning on getting one, so when i do i'll post my verdict.
Everyone is entitled to what they think about Apple products, regardless of the fact that they have used it or not.

Others could easily make a thread about why Linux users hate Windows and so on.
I've used it. I still think they are a waste of money.
(10-21-2009, 09:29 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone is entitled to what they think about Apple products, regardless of the fact that they have used it or not.

Others could easily make a thread about why Linux users hate Windows and so on.

Sure everyone is entitled to say what they think; but don't you think not using the product you're talking about makes the whole thing invalid.
I think the Linux thing is a different situation, 99...even 100% of Linux users have used Windows.
I like my ipod nano, But I don't like Mac's.
(10-21-2009, 09:26 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, did you just read my hate post against Apple?
Yes, I've used a Mac, an iPod, an iPhone. Don't like them at all. I much prefer Windows/Linux, Creative Zen & the G1.

(10-21-2009, 09:36 AM)D3N Wrote: [ -> ]I've used it. I still think they are a waste of money.

(10-21-2009, 09:40 AM)iintens Wrote: [ -> ]Sure everyone is entitled to say what they think; but don't you think not using the product you're talking about makes the whole thing invalid.
I think the Linux thing is a different situation, 99...even 100% of Linux users have used Windows.

They still don't like it. Does it really matter?

It depends on preference. I too, have used a Mac. It's fine but I prefer Windows 7/XP. Mainly for gaming.

I also don't enjoy losing all of my data when logging into a guest account.
Well it's just like when you're a little kid and your parents tell you to try some sort of new food, you say you don't like it when you haven't even tried it. That's how I see it anyway.
ive used a mac and they suck balls i prefer windows or linux windows 7 and ubuntu 9.04 but the reason macs are not likes is because they are paying for a name brand
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16