Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
Is it just me or have 99% of Apple haters never actually touched a Mac, Whenever I've been in a Mac. VS PC debate I've always asked if they've actually used a Mac before - of course the answer is almost always "No, but it can't right click...what sort of gayness is that".

Are there any Apple haters out there that have actually used a Mac [for longer than five minutes]? I'm sure some people instantly hate it because it doesn't have their beloved 'Start menu'.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Lol, did you just read my hate post against Apple?
Yes, I've used a Mac, an iPod, an iPhone. Don't like them at all. I much prefer Windows/Linux, Creative Zen & the G1.
I've never used a Mac, but i'm planning on getting one, so when i do i'll post my verdict.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Everyone is entitled to what they think about Apple products, regardless of the fact that they have used it or not.

Others could easily make a thread about why Linux users hate Windows and so on.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I've used it. I still think they are a waste of money.
(10-21-2009, 09:29 AM)Skill Wrote: Everyone is entitled to what they think about Apple products, regardless of the fact that they have used it or not.

Others could easily make a thread about why Linux users hate Windows and so on.

Sure everyone is entitled to say what they think; but don't you think not using the product you're talking about makes the whole thing invalid.
I think the Linux thing is a different situation, 99...even 100% of Linux users have used Windows.

I like my ipod nano, But I don't like Mac's.
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]
(10-21-2009, 09:26 AM)iBruteforce Wrote: Lol, did you just read my hate post against Apple?
Yes, I've used a Mac, an iPod, an iPhone. Don't like them at all. I much prefer Windows/Linux, Creative Zen & the G1.

(10-21-2009, 09:36 AM)D3N Wrote: I've used it. I still think they are a waste of money.

(10-21-2009, 09:40 AM)iintens Wrote: Sure everyone is entitled to say what they think; but don't you think not using the product you're talking about makes the whole thing invalid.
I think the Linux thing is a different situation, 99...even 100% of Linux users have used Windows.

They still don't like it. Does it really matter?

It depends on preference. I too, have used a Mac. It's fine but I prefer Windows 7/XP. Mainly for gaming.

I also don't enjoy losing all of my data when logging into a guest account.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Well it's just like when you're a little kid and your parents tell you to try some sort of new food, you say you don't like it when you haven't even tried it. That's how I see it anyway.

ive used a mac and they suck balls i prefer windows or linux windows 7 and ubuntu 9.04 but the reason macs are not likes is because they are paying for a name brand
[Image: SoulScore.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 525 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 446 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,262 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,360 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,561 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest