Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
Well all of you complaining about no right click there is always the new magic mouse Tongue. It's like a trackpad meets the mouse. Personally I think it's stupid but we'll see.
Why do people say there is no right click?

There IS right click, admittedly its not enabled by default (and I think it should be) but how hard is it to go to System Preferences > Mouse > Enable Right Mouse Button or using Two Fingers on a trackpad?

In my opinion, there will never be an end to the Mac vs. Windows vs. Linux Debate. The argument gets heated as a persons choice of Operating System is them choosing how they want to work and is a personal extension of themselves, and being told that your choice is 'wrong' is like telling someone they made the wrong life decision.
LockerZ Invite Required? PM Me.
Visit TechBeat for the latest Technology News
[Image: jamzasigniture.jpg]
I'm planning on using 7 for gaming.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
(10-21-2009, 11:07 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Not trying to shoot you down, but how is Linux good for gaming? Most major games, such as Halo, WoW, Aion, Prototype, ect won't run on Linux like they would on Windows. There're some good games for it, I'm sure, such as Quake and more, but Windows is much better for gaming.

"Light" gaming. Such as, flash games, games included in linux, etc, lol.
Macs are nice as fudge. I just prefer Linux over it. But there computer outbeat everyones, the os just looks so much like a business os.lol
Ive used one. They're nice, and I would buy one for maybe 900-1100 but not worth what they're priced at.
(10-21-2009, 09:45 AM)MreGSX Wrote:
(10-21-2009, 09:36 AM)D3N Wrote: I've used it. I still think they are a waste of money.

(10-21-2009, 09:40 AM)iintens Wrote: Sure everyone is entitled to say what they think; but don't you think not using the product you're talking about makes the whole thing invalid.
I think the Linux thing is a different situation, 99...even 100% of Linux users have used Windows.

They still don't like it. Does it really matter?

It depends on preference. I too, have used a Mac. It's fine but I prefer Windows 7/XP. Mainly for gaming.

I also don't enjoy losing all of my data when logging into a guest account.

Point well taken. I totally agree ^_^
I have used some old school one... I didn't take too much notice as I already had a bad presumption. The only thing I like about them is taking rude photos in DJ's and leaving them so everyone can see.

MWhAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Apple: I've used a Mac, an iTouch, and an iPhone.
Windows: I've used a PC Laptop, a Zune HD, and an HTC Diamond

I HATE Apple. I have an iTouch that I can't put music on because I synced it with a computer that broke.

APPLE SUCKS!
I never liked Mac very much. I remember friends with Apple IIgs systems.

The system was fine I guess but it never appealed to me for whatever reason.

In high school I also had to deal with an old apple computer for my typesetting. Never considered the computer to be better than a PC counterpart.

Once the 386 architecture was defined it was the doom of Apple imho. The 486 solidified that and Windows became the defacto OS for many businesses and hom computers. The pentium series sealed the deal.

So sometime in 1999 I had my office and I had this talented new employee but he insisted he work on a Mac since that was his experience. We went out and bought 2 imac computers to hook up to our network. I fought with him about it but I caved and went for it. Eventually I realized for sure how much I disliked Macs as I would watch him work at a snails pace in comparison to someone on a PC. The OS was horrid and seemed unable to multitask well. The one button mouse was insanity.

Eventually I fired him, sold the imacs, and have cursed Apple since that day.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 525 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 446 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,263 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,360 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,563 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest