Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
(04-13-2010, 01:16 PM)Psycho Wrote: I don't know of any by myself. I see iintens bragging about them all in IRC and get incredibly jealous.
But you know you don't want one.

I'll probably end up buying a mac. But only after I have a:
  • House
  • Car
  • 3 Awesome PCs
  • 3 Awesome Laptops
  • Everthing else I want
Thats the sad truth lol.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
I don't hate mac, a good computer should have a variety of operating systems installed, making it flexible to do all kinds of tasks and run software on a range of different platforms.

(06-02-2010, 10:05 PM)Cheeseburger Wrote: I don't hate mac, a good computer should have a variety of operating systems installed, making it flexible to do all kinds of tasks and run software on a range of different platforms.

Yeah, because rebooting is fun.

(06-02-2010, 09:51 PM)υℓqυισяяα Wrote: But you know you don't want one.

I'll probably end up buying a mac. But only after I have a:
  • House
  • Car
  • 3 Awesome PCs
  • 3 Awesome Laptops
  • Everthing else I want
Thats the sad truth lol.
Nobody needs three desktops and three laptops, it's just going over the top.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
I have had a mac before. I personally don't like the os. I don't like macs also because they are too secure. It is hard to download anything like .exe's because it is trying to prevent you from getting viruses. The operating system isn't that bad, but I prefer windows operating systems over Mac's any day.
(06-03-2010, 07:37 PM)hippypancake Wrote: I have had a mac before. I personally don't like the os. I don't like macs also because they are too secure. It is hard to download anything like .exe's because it is trying to prevent you from getting viruses. The operating system isn't that bad, but I prefer windows operating systems over Mac's any day.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. They each have their own executable formats. You're used to PE ("Portable Executable"), the Windows executable format. Mac OS X uses Mach-O and Linux uses ELF. It has nothing to do with protecting you from malware.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
(06-03-2010, 07:37 PM)hippypancake Wrote: I have had a mac before. I personally don't like the os. I don't like macs also because they are too secure. It is hard to download anything like .exe's because it is trying to prevent you from getting viruses. The operating system isn't that bad, but I prefer windows operating systems over Mac's any day.

You can't do anything with .exe's and I personally don't think it is secure enough I have found probably 10 ways to get around my schools security into getting other applications they don't want me having.
(06-10-2010, 09:26 AM)FiLTHY Wrote: You can't do anything with .exe's and I personally don't think it is secure enough I have found probably 10 ways to get around my schools security into getting other applications they don't want me having.

That's a problem with the school's security, not the Mac...
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
It's just you. Your statistic is total bullshit.
[Image: 21an712.jpg]
I love her. <33
i don't like them... my brother owns it and only time i use it is when i dont feel like getting on the Desktop.. theres nothing good about them. theres nothing special except you can show off with it.. act like you have money.
My opinion on this is..

If you was brought up using windows or linux, your really not going to like the way a mac runs.

Its a very big change from windows platform.

But obviously it would be the same, visa versa. If you was brought up using a mac, you would not like windows, it also would be a big change..

This may not be the case for everyone, but it certainly was for me, my friend being an apple fan, kept telling me to buy an apple mac, so I brought an Macbook and used it for max one week, then got bored, installed VMware (Not the actual software I used, but something similar) and it was broke in a few weeks.

Never used it again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 535 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 461 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,284 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,417 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,591 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest