Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
Since this appears to be a general Apple thread, I have to say that I would love to have a Mac if I could afford one. However, I can't. There's not enough reason for me to spend $500 extra dollars on a Mac. If I want my computer to look like a Mac, I can simply use FlyAKiteOS. Moving on, iTunes on Windows is terrible. It's slow, bloated, and not very user friendly imo. However, the iPod itself is great. I love its features. I don't even have an iPod touch and I like them.
(04-13-2010, 03:39 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Since this appears to be a general Apple thread, I have to say that I would love to have a Mac if I could afford one. However, I can't. There's not enough reason for me to spend $500 extra dollars on a Mac. If I want my computer to look like a Mac, I can simply use FlyAKiteOS. Moving on, iTunes on Windows is terrible. It's slow, bloated, and not very user friendly imo. However, the iPod itself is great. I love its features. I don't even have an iPod touch and I like them.

I'm in the same position. I can't afford to dish out the money for one...however, I don't think it's all the looks. It's the software available for the Mac as well. While the amount of software isn't as large as Windows, its quality is up there. If it were all about looks, I would have had a Mac theme. Tongue
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
(04-13-2010, 06:36 AM)Psycho Wrote: I'm in the same position. I can't afford to dish out the money for one...however, I don't think it's all the looks. It's the software available for the Mac as well. While the amount of software isn't as large as Windows, its quality is up there. If it were all about looks, I would have had a Mac theme. Tongue

I can't really think of any programs that are only available for Mac that I want. I am not into music creation, so Garage Band isn't that much use to me, and I don't care about video editing, so there goes Final Cut Pro. Granted, I don't know much about Macs. However, it might be worth getting one just so I can actually run scripts for iTunes Tongue
(04-13-2010, 08:12 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I can't really think of any programs that are only available for Mac that I want. I am not into music creation, so Garage Band isn't that much use to me, and I don't care about video editing, so there goes Final Cut Pro. Granted, I don't know much about Macs. However, it might be worth getting one just so I can actually run scripts for iTunes Tongue

I don't know of any by myself. I see iintens bragging about them all in IRC and get incredibly jealous.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
I think mac is not that bad but i would not use it as my main pc...
But i never used it so i can't give critic..
I don't hate it, I just think that windows is better, but I need a mac compTongue

I think I'll buy a macbook air or mac mini.
My English Skill = FAIL
I own two new ones, i have a right to i guess Big Grin
Its expensive and sucks more then linux= fail.
I have used a mac but don't like it. Mac is for fun but I need to do serious stuff so Windows wins.
[Image: pageviews=1]
(05-03-2010, 03:22 PM)Gosu Wrote: Its expensive and sucks more then linux= fail.

How can you be taken seriously if you don't TRY to offer a basis for your argument? "I can't afford it; therefore, it sucks." What terrible reasoning. Mac and Linux don't need users like you that are unwilling to sit down and learn the OS before judging it unfairly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 534 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 461 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,284 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,416 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,590 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest