Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Apple Haters that have never touched a Mac.
My old school only had Macs. I didn't like them AT ALL. If you like them, by all means, use them. There's no point in arguing over the matter. You are right though, if you have never used a Mac, you can't (reasonably) say you hate them.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Never used a mac on a daily basis, but i think it looks and function pretty awesome.
(04-11-2010, 01:51 PM)RPicard Wrote: My old school only had Macs. I didn't like them AT ALL. If you like them, by all means, use them. There's no point in arguing over the matter. You are right though, if you have never used a Mac, you can't (reasonably) say you hate them.

> My old school

Are we talking about Mac OSX or not?

(04-11-2010, 01:53 PM)Verdande Wrote: Never used a mac on a daily basis, but i think it looks and function pretty awesome.

Me too. You're awesome.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
My only experience with apple is my touch and I love it <3
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
In my opinion. I love Mac but I would never use it. I would rather stay w/ Windows XP, Vista, or Win7.
(04-12-2010, 09:09 AM)ImPrune Wrote: In my opinion. I love Mac but I would never use it. I would rather stay w/ Windows XP, Vista, or Win7.

I agree, as far as desktops and laptops anyway.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
Apple are great. I really love their style. Just their way of handling this is too bad. Not letting a user do what they wish to something that they have purchased is really not the best way of marketing. However everything they do make is high quality and miles above the rest. Apart from the latest generation of iPod touchs & iPhones. Oh and the iPad.
-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
(04-12-2010, 10:42 AM)Poppins™ Wrote: Apple are great. I really love their style. Just their way of handling this is too bad. Not letting a user do what they wish to something that they have purchased is really not the best way of marketing. However everything they do make is high quality and miles above the rest. Apart from the latest generation of iPod touchs & iPhones. Oh and the iPad.
-Poppins

What makes you say this? I'm on an iMac on campus right now. I see many ways to customize it on an OS-level. As a root user, I'm sure you can do just about anything you want, like any other UNIX system. I don't know where you're getting these 'restrictions' from. The only thing you shouldn't be doing is playing with its hardware--I'm not sure why you would want to anyway.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
(04-12-2010, 02:24 PM)Psycho Wrote: What makes you say this? I'm on an iMac on campus right now. I see many ways to customize it on an OS-level. As a root user, I'm sure you can do just about anything you want, like any other UNIX system. I don't know where you're getting these 'restrictions' from. The only thing you shouldn't be doing is playing with its hardware--I'm not sure why you would want to anyway.

Oh you misunderstood my answer sorry. I meant apple in general. Certainly not the iMac product range. I mean that apple are generally quite restrictive. Look at the iPhone and the iTunes store.
-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
(04-12-2010, 03:58 PM)Poppins™ Wrote: Oh you misunderstood my answer sorry. I meant apple in general. Certainly not the iMac product range. I mean that apple are generally quite restrictive. Look at the iPhone and the iTunes store.
-Poppins

Oh, sorry about that. Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I honestly love the iPod Touch, or the iPhone OS as a whole...I'm going to love iPhone OS 4 even more and the App Store. Sure, I don't want to pay for a lot of it, but I still like it all. I'm used to the 'restrictions.' Everything runs smoothly, tons of apps, just a pleasure for me, really.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 534 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 461 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,284 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,416 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,588 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest