Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exercise !
You need to always eat healthy foods. If you dont want to passout or end up at the hospital start working out slowly and gain some stamina. Once you start slow for a week then start to add on the intensity. If you gradually pick up the intensity you wont get the pass out feeling. Also if your very skinny you might want to think about getting a weight gainer from your local supplement shop.
Ride a bike. It will give you cardio and stronger legs.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Exercise is the best medicine for any kind of health problem. It also make you fit and active. Exercise help to reduce the stress and tension. It conducive to fat loss, increased muscle strength and increased energy.
Eat more, and go running daily. ;)
[Image: X55I7.png]
Eat some food man lol
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
Eat constantly and try the P90X workouts. I found a tremendous amount of muscle mass that was beginning to get built while using this program.
Eat a lot of protein and be sure to stay hydrated.

Try running and doing workout routines. Like Sniper said, try P90X. I've started it, and I feel extremely fit.
First of get some weight on.Don't start building muscles if your are skinny. It will look horible.And about getting some weight.You should do it the healthy way.
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
Do Kung-fu!
Exercise is any bodily activity that maintains physical fitness and overall health and wellness. It is performed for various reasons including strengthening muscles and the cardiovascular system, athletic skills, weight loss as well as for the purpose of enjoyment. It is needy thing foe everyone in the life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excessive Exercise Is Dangerous arnoldbrame 0 621 04-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  Health, Benefits of Exercise. Drakee 24 3,094 10-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Last Post: richardshelton
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,026 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Use your furniture to exercise in your room. Reality 11 1,807 12-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: King
  Share your fitness/training/exercise program. Methanity 12 2,699 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash