Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use your furniture to exercise in your room.
Hey guys, (girls? Tongue), I tried this today and it worked a bit. Aside from doing pushups/situps pull ups, you can use your furniture as a box/table stuff :O

Here's what I decided to do:

Instead of doing the box jumps since I don't have the boxes at home, I do bed jumps xD, you do the normal jumps 10 reps or timed on your bed, or find something higher if you can jump higher.

One leg/Two leg squats:

Either in the air or on a stool/chair, you can do these.

If you do one leg you can find a small tool and put your foot on it and then do it there, you can use a med ball too :p, or you can do both legs and just have a bit of a higher chair.

Got anything else? xD
This thread will be very helpful for some, there was actually someone posting asking how they can work out at home not long ago!

Tricep dips can of course be done on furniture. Simply grab two stable pieces of furniture, rest your legs on one piece and your hands on the other and dip!

Preacher curls can be done on some couches, and preacher curls are very important to building proportioned bi's. Don't just do regular standing curls.

If you have anything thing that you can rest your butt on, and only your butt, you can do an ab exercise where you balance your body (Use your hands to ensure stability) and straighten your body out then crunch back up. Crunch and bring your knees into your chest.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
Haha so true, I do pushups of the chairs etc.
i do dips using the end of my bed
I do reverse crunches by holding my hands at the end of the bed helps with not losing balance which for some reason I have had problems with.
I have multiple exercise machines that are in my room.
Hahah yea bro!
Before I moved into my new room , I did pull-ups on my bunk bed.
Thats how they do it prison and those guys are pretty ripped ..
Nice thread...one of my friend tell me about this and i see is really good......this is a very useful thread that will be referenced long into the future.
Very amazing thread.
I do rope jumping in my room, i think rope jumping is the best exercise for
those people who don't have enough time for exercise because 15 minutes
of rope jumping is equal to 1 mile running.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excessive Exercise Is Dangerous arnoldbrame 0 621 04-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  Health, Benefits of Exercise. Drakee 24 3,094 10-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Last Post: richardshelton
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,026 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Share your fitness/training/exercise program. Methanity 12 2,699 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  Exercise ! whyme? 29 4,419 07-12-2011, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jamesbowl50