Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exercise !
I am a skin and bones guy and I have been to hospital twice and lost 6 kgs and now I want to build up my body without pushing too much and ending up in the hospital again..

I want to have good strength in my arms and legs[my legs were really good]and most of all stamina [i lacked it from the beginning ] so what do i do ?
(05-26-2011, 09:34 PM)busterbot Wrote: I am a skin and bones guy and I have been to hospital twice and lost 6 kgs and now I want to build up my body without pushing too much and ending up in the hospital again..

I want to have good strength in my arms and legs[my legs were really good]and most of all stamina [i lacked it from the beginning ] so what do i do ?

well for one just make sure you eat all THREE meals a day and after you work out, make sure you consume lots of foods rich in protein like tune, milk, etc
[Image: full_metal_alchemist_by_tasemu-d32l6cj.png]
(05-26-2011, 09:53 PM)Syaxe Wrote: well for one just make sure you eat all THREE meals a day and after you work out, make sure you consume lots of foods rich in protein like tune, milk, etc

Well there is a problem , I can't eat pancreatitis ....
I would suggest you eat your meal at proper time and drink milk as we all know it is healthy food having calcium which makes your bones stronger and probably eat some meat also.
(05-27-2011, 03:36 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: I would suggest you eat your meal at proper time and drink milk as we all know it is healthy food having calcium which makes your bones stronger and probably eat some meat also.

If I eat calcium , I !die! NO MILK!
Then you have to eat lot of fruits and soft drinks as well.
Apples makes you stronger,try to eat in the morning time they will give you good result.oranges are also healthy.
(05-27-2011, 05:56 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: Then you have to eat lot of fruits and soft drinks as well.
Apples makes you stronger,try to eat in the morning time they will give you good result.oranges are also healthy.

Thanks man.....

Any website for recipies ? I will cook on my own ... noo oil ,no fat , no calcium
(05-27-2011, 06:47 AM)busterbot Wrote: Thanks man.....

Any website for recipies ? I will cook on my own ... noo oil ,no fat , no calcium
I would suggest you one of favorite recipe site which i also used to cook from it.
http://www.allrecipes.com
Apples and oranges won't make you stronger, they're nothing but carbs, he needs protein and lots of it if he wants to gain muscle.
Thanks .. for your help .. I love this forum different from HF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excessive Exercise Is Dangerous arnoldbrame 0 621 04-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  Health, Benefits of Exercise. Drakee 24 3,094 10-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Last Post: richardshelton
  Exercise possible with broken collarbone? Metapod 9 2,026 02-01-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Post: noval
  Use your furniture to exercise in your room. Reality 11 1,807 12-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: King
  Share your fitness/training/exercise program. Methanity 12 2,699 11-28-2011, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash