Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Opinion on weed?
Should be legal in every country in the world. What are two of the biggest killers in most countries... cigarettes and alcohol, and both are legal. Weed actually has a positive effect on some people; it can relax you, make you feel happy and even help pain ! They say it's still a dangerous drug and can cause brain damage and can lead to much worse drugs but in Amsterdam where it's legal how many cases do we hear of people being affected by the negative effects of marijuana ? Very little or none at all ! I genuinely believe weed should be legal and sold behind the counter in the same way tobacco and alcohol are. 18+
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
I think it should be left as it is, otherwise the whole world will go batshit crazy and just laze about smoking weed 24/7 :o
All I have to say is that it needs to be legalized.
(05-22-2011, 03:17 PM)0xE9 Wrote: Yeah it should be legal, It's never harmed anyone. Very strong anesthetic with little to no negative effects on body (Great for young chemotherapy patients) Very relaxing, Good for thing such as bipolar and isomania. It's a damn wonder drug if you ask me, Hell I even grow it myself.

I also think it should be legal but this statement is beyond stupid:
Quote: It's never harmed anyone

You must be either very ignorant or very stupid. No offence.
I will not try drugs and I don't think they are any good!
I personaly think it should not be legal... and should not be used by teens at all... If anything make it leagal to all the people that are dying or something... but shouldnt just be alowed to buy at walmart or something xD
(07-12-2011, 12:31 AM)Gatorade Wrote: I personaly think it should not be legal... and should not be used by teens at all... If anything make it leagal to all the people that are dying or something... but shouldnt just be alowed to buy at walmart or something xD

You've not really given a good reason there. I'm not american and we don't have walmart in england but I bet you can buy cigs there so why not joints?

Note that I don't want weed to be legalised I'm just debating.
I think that weed should be legal to be honest.
I think It should be legal.
If you seen the Union then you would know why.
No one ever died from an overdose of weed, but they have with alcohol, and every other drug out there.
Plus all it does is increase sex life make you really happy, and make you eat a lot, so yes I think it should be Legal. And I dont give a crap about smoking it if it's illegal, screw the government! :)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,342 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  [Weed] Need some advice Fish™ 7 1,445 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Scalise
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 700 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Weed in amsterdam NekoChan 11 1,862 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme