Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Opinion on weed?
Weed is fine when it's controlled. It's the same as alcohol. Just don't abuse it Smile
think of it this way.. no one has ever died from an overdose of weed and all it does is make your sex life better, makes you hungry, and makes you happier with life so it should def be legal
Am I High Yet? Wacko
I've never smoked weed and I never will.

There,I said it!
[Image: gMibd.png]
Well i've always wanted to test weed but i actually never did. So i don't really have any opinion about that. =/

Weed shoulod be legal, smoking cigarss may even be worse than weed.
--
αяαв™
Yes, I think it should be legal, but should have an age restriction to 18 and should be taxed.

The reason I think it should be legalized is because it's not killed anyone, ever, as far as I know. Then you have cigarettes and alcohol which kills thousands of people per year, yet that's legal? O_O
(08-07-2011, 01:45 PM)Caffeine Wrote: Weed is fine when it's controlled. It's the same as alcohol. Just don't abuse it Smile

Read my post, it's nothing like alcohol. I've had friends that have died from alcohol.
Definitely should be decriminalized.
think of it this way.. no one has ever died from an overdose of weed and all it does is make your sex life better, makes you hungry, and makes you happier with life so it should def be legal
Don't mind it, have lot's of friends who smoke it. I don't like it myself. (As in smoking it).
The government's power extends only as far as public property... Therefore, the government can prevent you from smoking/selling/possessing marijuana in public areas, but no more than that. Or, that's how it should be at least.

Private property is exactly that, private. The government shouldn't be able to stop you from doing that in your home any more than they should be able to stop gays from having gay sex... Your private business, is your own. Just keep it out of sight.

Businesses are also private property. Therefore, if someone were to set up a marijuana "bar," that should be legal... The instant you leave said bar, however, you had better not have a joint in your hand. The sidewalk is public property and you can therefore be arrested.

Do you see what I'm getting at?

There's a time and a place for things like this. If people want to ruin their lives, that's their own choice, as long as they do it where it won't bother/hurt other people.

Now, if you were to come into work high, I fully support your dumb ass being fired... After all, just because the government can't come after you, doesn't mean other people can't. "Marijuana smokers" aren't a protected class under Equal Opportunity laws, after all.

Public property = government makes the rules
Private property = the owner of the property makes the rules

My only issue here is that the government likes to think it can make rules for private property, as well...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,323 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  [Weed] Need some advice Fish™ 7 1,439 03-29-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Scalise
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 699 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Weed in amsterdam NekoChan 11 1,857 12-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TTyme