Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unofficial SupportForums IRC Channel [Now Open]
Maybe so, but there are still some very beneficial privileges that come with having the new channel for SF as well. Like I mentioned above, where you no longer have to give out personal information to talk in private in close to a real time conversation. You can just go directly to the IRC channel and start up a conversation there in the room or your own person to person query.

I've done lots of work on it so far, it's got its own layout that matches the theme of this forum. I've got a bot in the room and custom scripts to welcome members and display the rules in the chatroom. Basic help on basic IRC commands in a convenient location below the chat window.

I've even went through the time to go through all of the W3 Validations for html and css, and there are no more errors, they both pass 100%

The only real thing wrong with it would be the domain name, but it's up and running so what else could you ask for? lol I created the page, the channel will always be there, so it would be no problem to move the webpage around wherever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unofficial SupportForums IRC Channel [Now Open] - by AceInfinity - 05-07-2011, 03:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for my Youtube channel Kharnage 9 1,259 05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Kharnage
  Community Channel Maybe? Chief 4 614 10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Muted
  SupportForums' IRC | Join Now!! BreShiE 11 1,612 09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Support Forums IRC? Chief 9 1,518 08-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Nominate yourself for a position on the unofficial IRC Channel for SF AceInfinity 5 1,183 05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity