Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestions for my Youtube channel
Hey guys I started a youtube channel about technology recently and I'm not having such a great start. So I'm looking for suggestions on how to make my videos better and more helpful.

Also tell me some suggestions on what you want to learn about!

My latest video

please give me feedback
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Damn mate. It's been awhile yeah?

And you just need to give it time. If it's good material, it'll stick. If it's not, then it's not. I'll tell you that technology channels don't typically do that well. Not as well as JB obviously (crying shame).
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(05-11-2012, 05:52 PM)Aиγέλ Oφ Kαος Wrote: Damn mate. It's been awhile yeah?

And you just need to give it time. If it's good material, it'll stick. If it's not, then it's not. I'll tell you that technology channels don't typically do that well. Not as well as JB obviously (crying shame).

Haha yeah I haven't been on the computer much for the past few months. Hopefully I get a few people who really likes my videos that will share it to their friends.
My best advice is to get a custom background. It's what people will judge your channel by. It's easy to find people who will do it for free on forums and on Youtube.
(05-11-2012, 07:05 PM)Thomas Wrote: My best advice is to get a custom background. It's what people will judge your channel by. It's easy to find people who will do it for free on forums and on Youtube.

Do you personally know anyone who is willing to make a custom background?
(05-11-2012, 08:09 PM)Kharnage Wrote: Do you personally know anyone who is willing to make a custom background?

No man sorry, I got out of Youtube about a month ago.
I agree, a custom background would work wonders. There a couple of great Background templates at my forum, which were uploaded by a community member. Maybe you can use those until you're able to get a custom made one for your channel.
Thanks guy, anything else? What videos would you guys be interested in seeing and feel free to subscribe and like my videosSmile
Well i really like the name, but have some more interesting videos.
like get a nice intro and start advertising.
(05-14-2012, 06:39 PM)KingQuarter Wrote: Well i really like the name, but have some more interesting videos.
like get a nice intro and start advertising.

I'm not good with making intros :/ I'm trying to find someone who is willing to make one for me, do you have any suggestions for more interesting videos?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community Channel Maybe? Chief 4 583 10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Muted
  Username Suggestions Chief 10 1,485 08-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Behind Enemy Lines
  Unofficial SupportForums IRC Channel [Now Open] AceInfinity 83 10,018 06-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Nominate yourself for a position on the unofficial IRC Channel for SF AceInfinity 5 1,149 05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
  UnOfficial SupportForums IRC Channel AceInfinity 2 651 05-06-2011, 12:49 PM