Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unofficial SupportForums IRC Channel [Now Open]
so where or how do i get an invite??
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I have no idea mate.
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
hmm sad Sad Could any1 tell me how to enter it/??
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Edit: wait a sec I can't join right now either. :O

Maybe supportbot vandalised it. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
ahh, no I was trying to set mode +i on myself, i'll go fix that right now. I had no idea I used it as a channel mode and not a usermode. damn.

Update: Channel is fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.
Cool ill check this out now. Hope there are people in there at this time that wanna chat. It's a bit late so I may need to try again during the day. See you guys soon Smile
(05-28-2011, 10:48 PM)Halloween Wrote: Cool ill check this out now. Hope there are people in there at this time that wanna chat. It's a bit late so I may need to try again during the day. See you guys soon Smile

this time? I don't think i've seen a nickname similar to yours in there, but hope to see you there soon. I can tell you that it's pages of activity from time to time, other times, people are sleeping or away, it's just the timezones, I can't change that. But when users are there, they are usually active.
I'm there right now! Come chat it up.
Thank you, joining now, looks great!
(06-02-2011, 05:03 PM)arockstar Wrote: I'm not abiding how the agents will yield this idea, but it was mentioned absolutely afresh as an another to a shout box or a chat box. So if you're apathetic or you charge to get affecting abutment from anyone you can accompany the approach and PM anniversary other, which agency you don't accept to accord out your MSN or your email if you don't ambition to.

lol such a load of unnecessary words for no apparent reason, and back to the discussion about the IRC itself...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for my Youtube channel Kharnage 9 1,241 05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Kharnage
  Community Channel Maybe? Chief 4 588 10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Muted
  SupportForums' IRC | Join Now!! BreShiE 11 1,595 09-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Support Forums IRC? Chief 9 1,494 08-26-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Nominate yourself for a position on the unofficial IRC Channel for SF AceInfinity 5 1,152 05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity