Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
AdminForums, Webmaster Community (150,000+ Posts)
Nice theme Smile
LOoks good as well as Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
The look and feel of this site is what separates it from your nearest competitor (adminbb). You have good idea, a decent post count with decent content and a great domain. Where as I think adminbb was ruined with the new look etc. Good luck with your site bro.
Thanks crayo! Smile

[Image: 13z3cbk.png]

We are proud to announce the release of the Admin Forums v2 theme, a nice clean theme designed exclusively for Af by ShadyX Smile

also our recent stats are: 37,689 posts by 2,103 members in 6,227 threads!

Admin Forums is a place where webmasters and forum administrators can swing by and relax, play forum games and chat as-well as all the serious stuff like how to manage your forum, search engine optimization etc; you can indulge in our social network style features such as status updates, alerts, blogs and social profiles (thanks to XenForo!) most importantly you can be yourself here without judgement of any kind! Admin Forums is a haven for webmasters of all ages, backgrounds and personality's!

come join us down @ Admin Forums today!
Come check us out guys, we have loads of friendly discussions going on!

Our stats as of right now are

We have 43,358 posts in 7,358 by 2,140 much loved members!

Some of our current discussions include Do you have custom rules?, Have you ever trolled?, When staff go AWOL, Funniest member names, Do off topic forums get used the most?, Do you let mods ban users?, Which forum software has the most mod's? and i could go on...

Also we are holding a series of completely random mini competitions where you can win domain names, our first winner was StevenF50 who won wqeet.com by correctly answering a riddle.

The next riddle is up and you could win a .info domain of your choice

Answer the riddle! - Come check us out!
Very nice site design. May i ask where you got this template. I would like to get a similar one myself. Great work keep it up.
Nice forum im a member there
(06-18-2011, 07:28 AM)codevade Wrote: Very nice site design. May i ask where you got this template. I would like to get a similar one myself. Great work keep it up.

I designed it Smile I do custom work too, i have designed 10 xenforo forums for various people to date so if you want one just shoot me a pm ;)

(06-21-2011, 02:04 AM)Spudster Wrote: Nice forum im a member there

Glad you like it Spudster Smile

Another update from AdminForums!

We have now crossed 46,000 posts and its full steam ahead to our next big goal of 50,000 posts, come and join in!

Our actual stats as of right now are 46,112 posts in 7,868 threads by 2,159 great members!

87 Users have visited AdminForums in the last 48 hours.

Come join in discussions such as, Do you use cloudflare?, Anybody Heard Of Postloop?, Deleting 0 posters, Feeling guilty after banning someone?, Whats your niche?, XenForo's worst quality?, Big forums or small ones?, If you could hire an expert in any feild & More!

Come join everybody down @ AdminForums Today!
Looks like a very nice site, going to signup soon.
[Image: Untitled-1-4.jpg]
Interesting. I own http://www.adminsforum.com/ Smile
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
Nice domain!

Admin Forums is a haven for webmasters of all ages, backgrounds and personality's! Come join us today!

[Image: 1310858691.png] We have: blog's, Social Networking Profiles, A Community Knowledge Base and we are using one of the most interactive and socially rich community platforms, XenForo.

[Image: 1310856933.png] Our Stats: 51,003 Posts - 8,655 Topics - 2,204 Awesome Members!

[Image: 1310857131.png] Recent Discussions: How do you find staff?, Whats it like to run a successful site?, What do you think of advertising?, FluxBB, Anyone use it?, Downloading Music/Movies - Right or not?, Do you have a tweet button on your site?, Are portals ugly?, How much do you charge for advertising?, Do you use a robots.txt?, Monthly Bandwidth Transfer Used?, Using phpmyadmin, What is your favorite PHP editor?, Can a forum be haunted? & So Much More!

So why not drop by and Join Admin Forums Today!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,158 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  WebmasterQuery - Ask and Answer Webmaster Questions karoshio 4 1,141 08-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  General • Gaming • Graphics • Webmaster • Marketplace Forums Philly 15 2,753 06-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Philly
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,270 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  WWE Forums | Wrestling Discussion | New Theme | 62,000+ Posts Crayo 61 13,030 05-20-2012, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Diabolic