Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General • Gaming • Graphics • Webmaster • Marketplace Forums
[Image: logo.png]

ForumKorner is a general forum that covers almost anything. Although it is a general forum, Its member base is mostly gamers. Our motto is "One Community, One Family.", Meaning we respect each other. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join, From kids 13+ to grandmas 100+. If you are looking for a community where you are guaranteed respect, Join our community today.

With the site being nearly one year old, We are going to be having tons of contests, Along with alot of awesome updates. We strive to hear feedback from our members, And take every suggestion into consideration. We hope to see you there.

Stats:
  • 8,500+ Members
  • 25,000+ Threads
  • 205,000+ Posts

Sections:
  • General
  • Gaming
  • Graphics
  • Computing
  • Webmaster
  • Marketplace
  • Private

Quick Links:
This thread is more so a showoff thread, rather than for reviews.
Excellent job mate. Respectable looking forum with some seriously decent activity. More than SupportForums, at this stage. Keep it up. You need to start thinking about ideas to take your activity to that next level. Get some seriously good ideas/plugins/systems working on your forum and people will only be happier to become more and more active.
Looks like a pretty HQ forum, wish you the best of luck with it.
Looks really high quality and active, i might join sometime.
(12-25-2011, 06:52 PM)OFWGKTΔ Wrote: Looks really high quality and active, i might join sometime.

You should join, the forums is getting pretty popular, and it's generally a nice place to be.
I really appreciate all of your feedback. You all sounds like some cool people, and would love to see you there. Infinite, I take it you are a member there. Glad to see see you. Smile
If you haven't checked us out, now is the best time. The site is the most active it has ever been. Search around, and have a good time! Smile
Your forum looks really and I really like the theme.. Its well managed with HQ threads..
Keep up the great work and wish you luck for the future! Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
(04-03-2012, 10:59 PM)Crystal Wrote: Your forum looks really and I really like the theme.. Its well managed with HQ threads..
Keep up the great work and wish you luck for the future! Smile

Thank you, I appreciate the positive input. Smile
I know quite a few people from FK, and they constantly talk about scamming people and turboing gamertags. Not a place where I want to be unfortunately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,038 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,225 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 871 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  GThreeForums.net [Gaming - Graphics - General] BlackChaos 49 11,983 03-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Turbo
  WebmasterQuery - Ask and Answer Webmaster Questions karoshio 4 1,115 08-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Paramore