Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
WWE Forums | Wrestling Discussion | New Theme | 62,000+ Posts

Hello everyone. I decided to make a WWE Fan Forum as I'm incredibly passionate about the business. I'm a massive fan, and since I'm also a passionate webmaster I thought why not make a forum based on it?

The site is incredibly new, really enjoying it so far though. We are using Audentio's Luxure theme, but will be customizing some of it soon to make it more related to wrestling

The site won't be like some other new sites, and be dead & gone within a week, I'm a relatively experienced webmaster with great friends with different skills in website development who I have worked with for a long period of time.

As for the sites goals, I won't bore you with a long story, but we're wanting to eventually be the main site for wrestling discussion. We do have serious competition out there, but I definitely feel we can at least match them, or become close to them within the next year or two.

So yeah, if you're a WWE fan, TNA fan, or a general wrestling fan then sign up Smile

Site Link: http://wweforums.net

Register: http://wweforums.net/member.php?action=r...referrer=1

^ My referral link, you don't have to use it. Smile

-Crayo

Unban me from HF Omni Sad
Threads and posts color is to light. Hard to read actually.
Ads on a new site? Dunno some would say dont do that. Personal choice i guess.
The lower board statistics etc are offset because of the ads. Would look nice if they could centre below the ads if you know what i mean.

Above is me just being critical.

Otherwise nice. Easy on the eyes and clearly layed out.
Good luck with the site mate.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Think the colour of the threads/posts is your personal preference, but black font on a white/yellow background is easy to read bro. Infact, I've not received one complaint about it, most of the members think the theme is perfect Smile. Ads are there so I can cover the hosting costs. I'm not the biggest fan of ads either, but I've not put any on the header, just one on the side-bar and footer which bother no one. Upgraded users will have no ads also.

It doesn't look off-set to me? Appreciate the feedback though, much nicer to read other than "Nice site gl" Smile.

Thanks Smile
The color i was talking about for the thread count was this mate.

[Image: 13246906558810_wweforums.png]

And the offset was this... (could be screen resolution)

[Image: 13246906861310_wweforums2.png]

Again not being critical. I like the domain and the site to be honest. I expect it will get quite active if you work it well.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Everyone likes simplicity. I'd suggest to use the default MYBB theme and edit the colors, (as Omni does it) this way the forum looks great and loads faster, and there'd be no problems with plugins you install.
Besides, I liked the layout except the background color or Sub Section name and Description, make it white...
Good luck with the site

[url=http://myurl.pk/BLgzA][/url]
Oh completely misread what you said, thought you were talking about the actual posts on the thread backgrounds. Yeah, we were thinking about changing those but haven't got around to it yet. Might do it now. As for the footer, you're right there's a space there because of the side bar but it isn't an issue. Also, I'm looking to add a second side bar there around that size. So when that's done it will look even again Smile.

Thanks again xD. Repping you. Edit: Can't even rep you.

Edit:

(12-23-2011, 06:40 PM)Clones Wrote: Everyone likes simplicity. I'd suggest to use the default MYBB theme and edit the colors, (as Omni does it) this way the forum looks great and loads faster, and there'd be no problems with plugins you install.
Besides, I liked the layout except the background color or Sub Section name and Description, make it white...
Good luck with the site

I prefer theme layouts like this. This theme isn't going to be changed, the site is loading really fast actually. We're on a good host, and it's coping really well with the resources we're using. Thanks for the feedback Smile.

Any WWE fans here, sign up ;).
Bumping this to DA TOP yeeeeee.
Bumping once more. Would like some further reviews and sign ups Smile

Over 2k posts now.
If I didn't hate the WWE with a passion, I would definitely register at your forum. I've always wanted to see this theme in action. :p
Lol big shame you hate WWE then Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,153 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 760 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,127 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,266 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  AdminPeak - Admin & Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 2 703 04-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: karoshio