Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada!
(04-19-2011, 07:14 AM)Scalise Wrote: Lol, you realize that when it does become legalized people won't be able to sell it at free will. The government will have complete control. They will specify growing rooms, certify dedicated farmers, and set their own prices.

You could compare it to cigarettes and government involvement I suppose, but much more strict.

I don't think it would be that strict, just like selling alcohol (here anyways) simply requires an establishment that meets the guidelines and then apply for a license, like I said, the smart ones with good product could do it.

Yes they will apply a percentage or certain dollar figure of tax but beyond that the price is still up to the retailer/seller, just like tobacco.

Anyways I don't see it actually becoming legalized, they will simply amend the current laws to prevent prosecution of medical users who buy at street level, although I don't know why the hell they would do that in the first place, government medical weed here is 5/gram...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada! - by Swat Runs Train - 04-19-2011, 07:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  200mW Laser Legal in USA? Deceive 9 1,715 07-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Launcher
  is this legal Reykjavik 15 1,337 06-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mikeandike
  Marijuana Smokers Shades 20 2,826 06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Omniscient