Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana Smokers
Who here smokes weed to relieve anxiety and chill, rather than try to look cool or make friends. I will admit, when I was 12, I smoked my first time mainly to look cool.
Not to take it in a mean way, but was peer pressure pushing you to smoke?
(12-30-2010, 01:44 PM)Epicly Wrote: Not to take it in a mean way, but was peer pressure pushing you to smoke?

The first time I did it? Well, I'm 17 now, I've been smoking for 5 years.

The first time I did it was in 6th grade. No one in the 6th grade smoked pot except for this one black kid.

I decided that I would try it (I don't know why)

Mainly it was to look cool. I did it like 3 or 4 times, but never got too high (I was pretty fat back then)

Then, I stopped, and towards the end of 7th grade, I made a new friend, who smoked weed (he had older brothers, a sophomore and a senior)

So, I went over there, and they got me high as crap for my first time. From then on, I smoked because it was so awesome, rather than looking cool.
i smoke for medical use

i have ADHD and dont like taking pills.
(06-14-2011, 05:28 PM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: i smoke for medical use

I have actually been thinking of doing this. I hated Aderall and Vyvanse so much.

I'd do it in the privacy of my house rather than with friends or publicly.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(06-14-2011, 05:38 PM)Veryx Wrote: I have actually been thinking of doing this. I hated Aderall and Vyvanse so much.

I'd do it in the privacy of my house rather than with friends or publicly.

It works... im not 18 so i dont legally smoke but thats why i smoke weed and well i love the taste Smile

also it helps with anger for me
Most kids around my town do it too be cool.
The first time I smoked was when I was 17. My friend called me up and asked if I wanted to smoke before a high school football game (our town was so bad you needed to be highly medicated to have fun lol) and it was the first time either of us had smoked. I loved the way it relaxed me and did it just to get that chill feeling. I dont smoke weed to be cool.
(06-14-2011, 05:28 PM)ILOVEW33D™ Wrote: i smoke for medical use

C'mon now that's a rubbish excuse lol. You smoke because it gets you high, and being high is a great feeling.
I can understand those who smoke it because they may have some kind of illness which means they're in physical pain a lot, but not ADHD. Tongue
(06-15-2011, 02:56 AM)Fragma Wrote: C'mon now that's a rubbish excuse lol. You smoke because it gets you high, and being high is a great feeling.
I can understand those who smoke it because they may have some kind of illness which means they're in physical pain a lot, but not ADHD. Tongue
No, People with ADHD metabolise drugs differently so Speed acts as a depressant and alcohol acts as a stimulant. Weed has a completely different effect on them.

Also I'm bipolar and use it every now and again.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smokers Brand? Sam 34 6,408 06-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Last Post: RiChZ
  Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada! The Holy Shit. 56 8,033 04-19-2011, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Swat Runs Train