Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada!
(04-15-2011, 03:50 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 03:40 PM)The Holy crap. Wrote: Obviously any prolonged inhalation of smoke will cause lung damage, so does inhaling the air we all breath, it's polluted with CO2 bro. Our bodies have learned to cope with the CO2 we're inhaling, and we live off the limited amount of O2 we have in the air.

If this law passes, it's legal to GROW and SELL marijuana, no one said anything about smoking it. That would still be "Illegal". Obviously the government isn't going to sell you Marlboro joints.

That was a Hypothetical, obviously we all need to eat, and obviously weed isn't high on the list of necessities. I never said it was.

There have been zero tests that marijuana causes any bodily harm what so ever. Those tests they did back in the 70-80's or when ever, with the monkeys, were falsified, and the monkeys were suffocated by the direct inhalation of nothing but pure marijuana smoke. No O2 was added. Just because it may kill a few brain cells, doesn't mean it causes bodily harm. The same thing happens with alcohol, but times 20.

The laws that were struck down are the possession laws, anything associated with smoking and possessing weed will be legal if nothing is changed by July.

Scalise, smoking marijuana does not kill brain cells, learn to use an unbiased source of information such as www.erowid.org, not some government funded (biased) research from the 60s.

Oh, So you can legally smoke? I didn't know that. I thought it was just growing and Possession.

(04-15-2011, 04:02 PM)Deltron Wrote:
Quote:I do smoke, I do drink, and I do use drugs, those are my life choices, and so what if I end up dead in a ditch? That's what I choose to happen.

Are you going to explain to me how alcohol doesn't affect your body, now?

I never said that alcohol doesn't affect my body, I said the complete opposite, it does.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marijuana Could soon be LEGAL in Canada! - by The Holy Shit. - 04-15-2011, 05:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  200mW Laser Legal in USA? Deceive 9 1,715 07-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Launcher
  is this legal Reykjavik 15 1,337 06-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Last Post: mikeandike
  Marijuana Smokers Shades 20 2,826 06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Omniscient