Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's been fun
Hey everyone... some of you may know me, whilst others may not Wacko

I've been a member since.. whenever :p

And, it's been a good time; I joined hoping for the SF badge because I knew I'd never have a shot at gaining any other awards on HF, but soon after decided to stay on the site.

Well recently I've been swallowed by the internet and it's finally ready to spit me back out, if you catch my drift Roflmao

To all the people who have made my stay here a good one, Sam, n0f4m3 or whatever your name is, Skill, group was fun while it lasted.. seems to have died.. and everyone else.

I found SF to be a lot more warming than other forums I used, but recently I've noticed that you shouldn't come on an online forum asking for support from people who are just like you, and when it's about your anti-social'ness then it's just another drawback from society.

Farewell friends
Don't really know you, but cya.
Shame an active member is leaving. Sad
I hope this isn't good bye forever. Please reconsider remaining an active member of Support Forums; you'll be a great loss if not.
As for SF Reviews, I'm sorry I haven't devoted much time to the group. If you'd like to help me out with it (that's if you do decide to stay) feel free to PM me and we'll arrange something.

If this is good bye, I wish you good luck with your future endeavours.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Well I just don't come on a lot

Think of it as an "I don't come on anymore, so don't look for me if I'm not on," though I come on here and there to check progress.
Do what you feel you have to do, but remember. You should never try to fight your true nature. If being antisocial is your true nature, embrace it, and make it work for you.

And being "antisocial' really just means that instead of having a lot of superficial "fair weather" friends, you'd rather hang with a few close friends who actually care about you. Whether that's good or bad is a matter of opinion.

[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Don't Leave!!!!!!

Off-Topic: n0f4m3 is epic.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
Your on every forum, I am on, everyone one I leave you leave lol.
Good luck.
I am a semi old-jerk. Thumbsup
You're still on MSN right?
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Never had the pleasure of talking to you but I wish you the best of luck for the future.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you do for fun? Psychosis 25 4,838 04-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Last Post: spark™
  Dis on Kanye thread. (100% fun) Soundwave 4 958 12-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Soundwave
  ✘ ✘ Bad Translator Fun! ✘ ✘ JesusOfSuburbia 14 1,863 09-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Merky
  fun game Nemmyy 11 1,127 04-30-2010, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Chrissy
  Having fun on my bike :) DAMINK™ 25 2,347 12-27-2009, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Uhriventis