Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Photoshop Tutorial
No offense but that's is the worst tutorial I have ever seen.
It may be good but there is no way I was going to read all that especially as the outcome wasn't good.
You have no pictures for people to look at for them to know if they are following it correctly.
Learn to write tutorials before making any. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Thank you for the guide! However I think pictures to explain the steps would make it a lot better. Thank you again.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(04-06-2011, 02:49 PM)Untouch Wrote: No offense but that's is the worst tutorial I have ever seen.
It may be good but there is no way I was going to read all that especially as the outcome wasn't good.
You have no pictures for people to look at for them to know if they are following it correctly.
Learn to write tutorials before making any. Smile

I agree. In graphics tutorial, it is best to have pictures or a video on how to do it. You and the readers might have different versions of PS.
(04-06-2011, 06:19 PM)mycroft Wrote: I agree. In graphics tutorial, it is best to have pictures or a video on how to do it. You and the readers might have different versions of PS.

It's not only the versions of PS that matters. It just makes it a lot easier to follow & understand when you have pictures to demonstrate. It also makes it nicer to look at, and not so much to take in, rather than having a huge chunk of text which looks quite boring.
(04-06-2011, 06:22 PM)Fragma Wrote: It's not only the versions of PS that matters. It just makes it a lot easier to follow & understand when you have pictures to demonstrate. It also makes it nicer to look at, and not so much to take in, rather than having a huge chunk of text which looks quite boring.

People would also be confused on which to click and doubt themselves if they're doing the right one.
Wow thanks for the good comments guys.
And for the other 2, "DID YOU SEE WHAT I WROTE IN THE 1 PAGE? I SAID THAT I DID THIS A WHILE AGO SO I CAN'T ADD PICTURES!" The text explains it a lot, if you are too lazy to read it, than you shouldn't post!
(04-07-2011, 07:33 AM)Tuskarr Wrote: Wow thanks for the good comments guys.
And for the other 2, "DID YOU SEE WHAT I WROTE IN THE 1 PAGE? I SAID THAT I DID THIS A WHILE AGO SO I CAN'T ADD PICTURES!" The text explains it a lot, if you are too lazy to read it, than you shouldn't post!

I think people were just trying to help you out mate. Smile
I agree though, I see this happening a lot. (Where everybody feels the need to repeat each other in a thread).
Usually people do that to raise their post count, or to make there posts seem more HQ by adding more content.
(04-07-2011, 08:47 AM)Fragma Wrote: I think people were just trying to help you out mate. Smile
I agree though, I see this happening a lot. (Where everybody feels the need to repeat each other in a thread).
Usually people do that to raise their post count, or to make there posts seem more HQ by adding more content.
Finally a good member. I really agree, people say that every time they post in my thread, but they don't bother reading. If they read the whole 1-3 pages they wouldn't need to post here like that. And also the text explains a lot. Thanks for being a really amazing and understanding member Fragma, it's really appreciated.
Nice tut i read 3 times trying new things.Kinda hard to keep my place with no color text.Thanks though for the tut.
[Image: glassysig.png]

No problem man, hope it helped.
Join now!
[Image: gay.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop - Animated Text Shine Tutorial courage 28 8,953 01-27-2014, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  Photoshop - Vintage Look Tutorial Fragma 6 1,418 07-31-2013, 09:28 AM
Last Post: GoldHacker93
  [Tutorial] Photoshop Movie Effect Snow. 12 2,963 10-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: angel.carry
  Photoshop Tutorial - How to Trace Using the Pen Tool Peter L 2 1,006 01-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Last Post: .Legacy.
  [GIMP/Photoshop] Metallic Text Tutorial Arcane.cfg 4 1,253 07-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Cyber-Security