Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Maybe infected
I dont understand why you guys just dont take the time to download Anti Malwarebytes and delete it.
Or go to CCleaner and delete things you think are not good from startup.
(04-13-2011, 10:37 AM)Mammoth Wrote: I dont understand why you guys just dont take the time to download Anti Malwarebytes and delete it.

Delete what infection, exactly? Do you even know what the problem at hand is? Did you even read the entire thread before posting such useless comments? Do you, sir, even understand that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware does not fix every damn problem out there?

Quote:Or go to CCleaner and delete things you think are not good from startup.

"Delete things you think are not good"? Since when was this a guessing game? Since when should I recommend him to use that, especially when HijackThis is a more efficient software? You sir, have posted at the wrong thread. Here are the things he has at Startup. Tell me, are any of them infections?

Code:
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BluetoothAuthenticationAgent] rundll32.exe bthprops.cpl,,BluetoothAuthenticationAgent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DivX Download Manager] "C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\DDmService.exe" start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe"  -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdobeAAMUpdater-1.0] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\UWA\UpdaterStartupUtility.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SwitchBoard] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SwitchBoard\SwitchBoard.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AdobeCS5ServiceManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CS5ServiceManager\CS5ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG_TRAY] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG10\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [*Restore] C:\WINDOWS\system32\restore\rstrui.exe -i
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AutoStartNPSAgent] C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung New PC Studio\NPSAgent.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpeedBitVideoAccelerator] C:\Program Files\SpeedBit Video Accelerator\VideoAccelerator.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: BBC iPlayer Desktop.lnk = C:\Program Files\BBC iPlayer Desktop\BBC iPlayer Desktop.exe

Are you even aware of the problem at hand? Do you think the software you recommend fixes corrupted system files? Please do not post if you do not want to get flamed.
I can only say one thing: good-bye.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am Infected Give some good suggestions heartylover 11 3,978 03-12-2015, 03:19 AM
Last Post: TobyCordova
  Infected - Can't Start System Restore srcstcbstrd 2 1,532 08-17-2014, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Autopost
  [Think You're Infected?! LOOK HERE] Infested Cleaner [White Hat Heper] Infested Terran 11 4,601 02-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Help. Infected with Adware.Toolbar.Dealio Resistance 3 3,509 11-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Resistance
  i may be infected can you analyze this otl log please helpplease 6 2,740 11-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781