Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
future career, and what classes your taking to get there?
Hey, what do you guys wanna be when you get older? what kind of classes are/ did you taking/take in high school / college to get to that job.

I want a job in the F.B.I, or C.I.A so i am doing vo-tech criminal justice, this coming year and the year after that. I am also taking a psychology course, and sociology course in high school. then in college i am wanting to major in Criminology, or criminal justice to try to get a masters, with a minor in psychology.
[Image: psychois21.png]
I would like to be a doctor, so I'm planning to study medicine in University. I'd really love to be a neurosurgeon, and at the moment, I'm in my last 15 months or so of high-school, and I'm studying Chemistry (not doing Biology, as it's not a prerequisite and I was only allowed to do 2 sciences, I chose physics).

Psychosis, I hope you succeed with your goals, and I wish you all the best.
I have a strong interest in Web development so I kinda want to be a web developer. Im taking a few programming classes and web design to help me, but my school does not have many good classes.
Mechanical Engineer.

Took drafting classes first semester this year, now I'm taking cartooning/animation, LOL.

I honestly took the complete wrong classes to prepare myself. Instead of BC Calc I took AP Statistics. At least I'm set if I go for Business/Engineering.. Big Grin
I don't splel check.
(03-28-2011, 11:09 AM)Scalise Wrote: Mechanical Engineer.

Took drafting classes first semester this year, now I'm taking cartooning/animation, LOL.

I honestly took the complete wrong classes to prepare myself. Instead of BC Calc I took AP Statistics. At least I'm set if I go for Business/Engineering.. Big Grin

For my eleventh grade year I'm debating between ap statistics or calculus
(03-28-2011, 01:23 PM)Psychosis Wrote: For my eleventh grade year I'm debating between ap statistics or calculus

Stats is very data friendly. Comparisons, hypothesis, final analysis. Not really helpful when it comes to anything outside of like, accounting/business management, lol.

In all honesty, you're just going to take either again in college anyway so it's not crucial that you make the "right" decision, it's all preference. But if I were you I'd just go for Calc, I sort of regret not taking it myself.

But then again, statistics is easy as hell, haha. Thumbsup
I don't splel check.
I am not sure, but I think I want to do something involving technology (specifically computers) so I am slowly adding computer electives to my schedule.
Maybe you will find out, ever think about maybe Network admin? or something like that.
I want to study either Dentistry or Medicine. My subjects are:
- Advanced English
- Mathematics
- Mathematics Extension1
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Biology
Taking:
-Business leadership
-Accounting
-Photography
-English
-Religion
-Math

Going to go to business school.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spoken English Classes in Gurgaon luciferjonas007 0 531 02-05-2020, 03:12 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Why cant I pass my classes cgjopsephine 1 1,098 09-27-2019, 02:35 AM
Last Post: MurielBridges
  Fridge of the FUTURE zeeno8 2 734 09-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Providence
  My IT Diploma - Please would anyone mind taking my survey? groovybluedog 11 1,556 05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Oats
  Classes to take? Psychosis 14 2,660 06-27-2011, 07:05 AM
Last Post: devilpsn