Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My IT Diploma - Please would anyone mind taking my survey?
Hello Everyone!

At school, I am currently taking the Level 2 IT Diploma, doing Unit 7.

Unit 7 is managing projects. The task is to create a radio advertisement to advertise the events at the quay, with my client the local council.

Part of this project is to send out surveys and gather a certain amount of responces. If I limited this to people in my school, I would never get the amount I need.

The survey is around 12 questions long, none of which are over complex, as most are simple radio buttons. I would appriciate it alot if anyone could take the time to complete the survey.

As you are not a student of my school, please ignore the "registered stakeholder" field which asks for an email address - the first question.

You can visit the survey here;

http://www.lewis-teck.co.uk/other/miscel...w.php?id=1

Thanks alot,

-Groovy/Lewis
Cute kitty at the end. Smile I've filled out the survey for you.
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)
Lol, thanks. =D - Any responce is helpful, although I need more! =D
I did your survey as well. Good luck with your project. It really is easy guys. It takes only a minute and its very well done.
Did survey, me like kitty to Big Grin
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Survey taken. Have a nice day.
Done the survey, dont you worry potato!
Finished the survey. Hopefully it helped.
Did the Survey, Awesome cat at the end.
Woah, thanks guys. They've all helped, but I no longer need responses. I'm shocked to find this thread at the top after logging in today. O.o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEBOSH Diploma: The Best Safety Training Course NeddleTiny 0 574 07-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Last Post: NeddleTiny
  Higher Project Qualification (for Diploma) Ideas groovybluedog 2 1,242 01-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post: .Legacy.
  School taking over my life. Intel 41 11,495 05-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Wolves
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,238 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  Certs or Diploma? Condoms 6 1,426 08-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Sharkey