Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dad taking custody of me in June?
I love my dad, hence why i've been begging to live with him for years, and now that i'm finally old enough I can tell the judge that I want to live with my dad. ( I was old enough three years ago. )
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
Then you've got nothing to worry about. Just tell the truth and all should be good. Your lucky you have that oppurtunity!
[Image: l9JyP.png]
(03-10-2011, 08:13 PM)Impurity Wrote: My parents divorced when I was like...3. So I don't remember anything. Do you like your dad? Just answer the questions truthfully.

I loled.
He'll ask you if you like the other parent that is taken custody of you and stuff like that.

If he See's that you do not like your dad he can object and re-rule the case and your dad not get custody of you.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(03-10-2011, 10:54 PM)doctorphil Wrote: I loled.

Did you just walk around and stalk my posts attempting to troll?
[Image: l9JyP.png]
(03-08-2011, 07:07 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: My dad already knows the situation, and he knows that I absolutely HATE my mom. I'm not going to go too deep into it, but I never want to see what turned my brother into what he is today again. Never, ever again.

sorry for asking but how did your brother turned out?
Don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Well my cousin has went trough all that, so I sorta know how you feel. Just try not to bring your mom into the convo.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
The judge will most likely question you about the relationship between your parents, how the act and treat each other etc.,

& how you feel about your dad taking custody of you.
Active
I think i should of lived with my dad.
For like a year or something I didnt get to see him alot etc
now i feel bad
Never happened, but I wish you good luck.

Do you want this to happen or not? Because your emotions are like divided. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Taking stock and getting her back... Roger 5 720 10-28-2014, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Roger
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Dad Smokes Weed Again... Glype 3 782 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: justagirl
  Me and my dad act like strangers Teh 10 1,638 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Dad owes me money EagerToLearn 12 2,564 06-11-2012, 03:35 AM
Last Post: infurious