Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innapropriate Material: How Long Can It Be Hidden?
Damn kids in grade 2 & 3 already know the F word? I was in like grade 6 when I first heard it.
(03-24-2011, 12:09 PM)Epicly Wrote: Damn kids in grade 2 & 3 already know the F word? I was in like grade 6 when I first heard it.

In KG2 I found out what the middle finger meant. Apparently I had pointed to something with my middle finger and this black kid thought I was flipping him off. He informed the teacher and the teacher knew those weren't my intentions as soon as he noticed I was completely clueless as to what was going on.

Lesson Learned - The middle finger can only be used when reading privately to know which line you're on, not to point at objects in front of classmates.

Ah, LA. Good times. Omg
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
Its pretty crazy what is going on in todays society. When I have kids in the future (I am hoping to start a family) I will make sure they know what all of those things are so they don't become curious and try it out. Hopefully it doesn't sound good to them so they don't try it. 0_o I'll tell them its real bad
(03-25-2011, 03:04 PM)Old Wrote: Its pretty crazy what is going on in todays society. When I have kids in the future (I am hoping to start a family) I will make sure they know what all of those things are so they don't become curious and try it out. Hopefully it doesn't sound good to them so they don't try it. 0_o I'll tell them its real bad

Yes you tell them because you know it is really bad.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
it is kinda f***ed up, I think about it. I would swear with my friends at a young age and I would say words I heard that I didn't even know what the mean. Its like, kinda f***ed up! DAMN! Kids are getting cell phones at younger ages. Like kids who are like 8 or 9. I got my first cell phone when I was like 12. I will never forget, whoever is near the age 16-18. The Motorola Grey Razor. Great phone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've been after OSRS gold for a very long time yuandanzou 0 515 04-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Last Post: yuandanzou
  How long does it take to change IP Reality 21 5,717 12-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  Show Files Hidden by Virus Easily With Hidden File Tools j525548 3 474 08-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  How long does it take to recieve a Amazon Gift card? Tricks 1 628 07-30-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Kewlz
  This is going to be a long weekend... Condoms 17 4,398 06-26-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sam